Cameo ‑ Instagram Shop Feed

Cameo ‑ Instagram Shop Feed

From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
4.6
December 23, 2016

Great app! I can't wait to see how the customers come flying in.

Goldendunestore
Time spent using app: 5 days
December 18, 2016

Fantastic App and the customer service is outstanding! Keep up the good work.

Beyond Genetics
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 13, 2016

Excellent and super quick support team! Thanks so much! Definitely recommend as it looks great :)

Cream Cornwall
December 13, 2016

Works great and they even installed it for me :) TY!

Thirtyoneboutique
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 7, 2016

They are very helping and awesome with their 5 star support
app is awesome in this price :) 5 star

Cahmilian Lipsticks
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 5, 2016

Great so far! And they were able to install it for me.

The Silver Grasshopper
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited December 2, 2016

One of the best apps that we use hands down. I've been looking for an affordable way to get this feature on my website. I've had companies approach me charging thousands per month and this app is affordable. I emailed their EVM support for installation help and they literally emailed me back within minutes. They even helped with the style of the layout. Seriously one of the best companies i've ever worked with.

Pink Luxe Official
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 1, 2016

Very easy to use, and the support is great!

Shopdashelle
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 30, 2016

Gone are the days of Instagram being a seller’s crappy platform! By sheer coincidence, my shop decided to open an Instagram account to showcase our product’s lookbook of fine photography just a week prior to seeing this new app. I mean, it really couldn’t have come at a greater time. This app is everything any shop owner could dream of. I experienced great customer support on setting up this app- I emailed them with questions and they were really prompt at getting back with me. They helped set everything up on the designated page within my shop so that it looks AMAZING. Our IG feed is skyrocketing in likes-followers-views and I can honestly say that I have seen a huge boost in traffic to my site because of this. As any shop owner knows, having amazing high-def images is “Selling 101” and if you have an Instagram account showcasing those images, this app is a MUST. I cannot recommend it enough!

Glowbees
November 30, 2016

The team are really great and quick! The app is perfect!
You can tag multiple products!!

5 stars! :)