Shoppable Instagram Feed

Shoppable Instagram Feed

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Create Instagram Feed & Tag Items on Images + Hashtag Gallery

Homebuyerjournals

Service was awesome, looking forward to having the app on our shopify site!

Goldendunestore

Great app! I can't wait to see how the customers come flying in.

Beyond Genetics

Fantastic App and the customer service is outstanding! Keep up the good work.

Cream Cornwall

Excellent and super quick support team! Thanks so much! Definitely recommend as it looks great :)

Thirtyoneboutique

Works great and they even installed it for me :) TY!

Cahmilian Lipsticks

They are very helping and awesome with their 5 star support
app is awesome in this price :) 5 star

The Silver Grasshopper

Great so far! And they were able to install it for me.

Pink Luxe Official

One of the best apps that we use hands down. I've been looking for an affordable way to get this feature on my website. I've had companies approach me charging thousands per month and this app is affordable. I emailed their EVM support for installation help and they literally emailed me back within minutes. They even helped with the style of the layout. Seriously one of the best companies i've ever worked with.

Shopdashelle

Very easy to use, and the support is great!

Glowbees

Gone are the days of Instagram being a seller’s crappy platform! By sheer coincidence, my shop decided to open an Instagram account to showcase our product’s lookbook of fine photography just a week prior to seeing this new app. I mean, it really couldn’t have come at a greater time. This app is everything any shop owner could dream of. I experienced great customer support on setting up this app- I emailed them with questions and they were really prompt at getting back with me. They helped set everything up on the designated page within my shop so that it looks AMAZING. Our IG feed is skyrocketing in likes-followers-views and I can honestly say that I have seen a huge boost in traffic to my site because of this. As any shop owner knows, having amazing high-def images is “Selling 101” and if you have an Instagram account showcasing those images, this app is a MUST. I cannot recommend it enough!