Shop for Instagram Feed ‑Cameo

Shop for Instagram Feed ‑Cameo

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Shoppable Instagram Feed to Tag Products & Embed Feed on Site

Ma Boutique Du Bonheur

Magnifique application que je recommande, et je remercie tout particulièrement Amit de boutique par Instagram pour ses conseilles.

Merci
Alex

Haute Stuff Boutique

love this APP as well as the customer support!

Malle Ro

Useful app, It enables you to make more use of your Instagram feed! Instead of just showing your visitors lifestyle images with your products it is nice to offer them the option to purchase the products straight from the post page as well.

Massconstructionmealprep

This is a fantastic app! It is extremely user-friendly and easy to set up.

The support team is next to none and extremely communicative.

If you are looking for a shoppable Instagram feed app, this is the one to get!

Katia Bony

Very usefull app. Only minor problems (such as some little translation problems if you want to use it in another language) but works perfect, and I think people loves it too (6 orders only in 6 days). Super helpful support!

Hanako Therapies

Fantastic App, when I had a little trouble installing it they straight away helped me on my way. Thanks Amit Jeff

Bye Bye Bella

Great app , backed by an amazing support team. Magic!!!

Wickedly Mod Inc

This is probably my favorite app so far (besides our options one that we have to have to even have orders). This is so easy to set up and looks amazing. I love that we have the option of what products/Instagram photos to make visible and the tagging is super easy. The final page looks professional and is easy for our customers. LOVE IT!! Thank you!!

Just wanted to update to say one of the best things for my store with personalized items is that when a customer clicks Add to Cart, it goes to the product page and not immediately in the cart. This is a big issue for me with many apps out there (can't even find a favorites/wishlist one with this feature) as I need my customers to choose my options since I don't use variants - I use another customizable app for my products. Good job!!

The Royal Roses Cayman

Excellent app, just what I needed! Thanks

Pantys Brasil

Great app and amazing support!! Highly recommend them as the best option for Instagram shop or view in site :)