Shop for Instagram Feed ‑Cameo

Shop for Instagram Feed ‑Cameo

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Create Shoppable Instagram Feed by Tagging Products on Images

Bijoux4men

Very useful if you want to sell on Instagram. It works perfectly. However, it's a bit expensive for what it does.

Critics Say Yes

I am just now installing the app so I can not give it a fair rank. I only did it to extend my free trial 7 days

Darumnl

Ik ben benieuwd hoe deze app werkt! Zodra ik dat weet laat ik een nieuwe review achter.

Ms Sport Tech

Am just instaling to tray how its work dhen i rating .recomend to my frends.

Lifetime Intemacy

I have return to update on my review on using the app for a couple of days now it has not performed well. It is very slow and does not find the name of your product easily especially branded products. The screen where you you look up the product is too small therefore, you cannot see the full name and end up clicking on the wrong item. the app is still a little fiddly and some work needs to be done to rectify this. Unfortunately it has not been unsuccessful for our business.
the customer service is excellent as Amit was there to help me get it up and running on my store and he stayed with it until I understood how to navigate around the app and instagram.

thank you so much Amit once these issues have been resolved I it will deserve a 5*