Recensioner (236)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
31 oktober 2022

total game changer for us. allowed us to easily hide sold out variants (but ones that might come back in stock eventually) without deleting the variant itself. saved us TONS of time. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME support. could not recommend more highly.

maliamills.com
Ungefär 2 timmar användning av appen
8 februari 2022

Um super suporte do Raj, me ajudou até mais do que o essencial, recomendo demais o app e a empresa. Parabéns por tudo.

Botineiros
Brasilien
Ungefär 2 timmar användning av appen
17 september 2022

Great product, amazing customer service - live help! Guided me through every step of troubleshooting my custom theme.

Eventlv Equipment
22 februari 2022

We wanted to try this app and see if it'll improve our shop performance. Though our theme is not in the supported theme list (as of this writing), we received EXCEPTIONAL tech support and now the app works for our shop. Really appreciate the professional, courteous, and prompt support.

ImagiKnit
6 oktober 2022

This app does exactly what I need, I was was blown away by the customer service so far. Raj helped me add some code to my site that helped us modify a specific product, and we had everything working perfectly in just a few minutes. Highly recommend!

Dinner Dispatch
1 augusti 2022

Raj is fantastic and very helpful, app works great! Thanks very much and would highly recommend to everyone.

Golf Clearance Online
Storbritannien
21 juli 2022

We use the app to hide out of stock variants (that we don't stock). It didn't work with our paid for theme at first, so contacted support who fixed it immediately for us. Everything was working within a couple of minutes. Can't rate these guys high enough. Thank you. Can't

StoneLux Stone Effect Paints
Storbritannien
10 november 2022

It is exactly what I was looking for my online store. Where people can see right away if some sizes are out of stock.

Litla Skvisubudin
Island
2 november 2022

This app is an amazing resource for our store, and Raj was so helpful in terms of install and configuration. We're really looking forward to boosted sales as a result of this streamlined customer experience. Thanks Raj!!

UrbanGlass
22 februari 2023

Great app and great customer service, helped embed a code on my page and the process was smooth. Thank you!

Acuprest