Recensioner (236)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
12 april 2023

BestCamouflage has been very useful for me to remove the unavailable variants, it has made my shop more elegant, An app that I have discovered is unique in its genre that has solved an annoying problem for me, has fantastic customer support, they have also followed me beyond their work, highly recommended

Carofiglio Junior
Italien
26 oktober 2022

This app is a lifesaver. We had a huge user experience glitch that comes with Shopify Theme. This app solved it in seconds. The customer support is impeccable too. Quick & extended resolutions. A much needed shopify app!

aomi
Indien
16 september 2022

Amazing app and support, we've been looking for an app like this for a while. The support to get the app up and running was just great.

The Territory Ahead
3 april 2023

Raj was awesome and quickly helped me get the app running on a custom theme. Extremely happy with the customer service!

Soul By Amé
25 februari 2023

Love this app - it works seamlessly with Broadcast theme. Great customer service as well! Thanks Raj!

KILLSPENCER
41 minuter användning av appen
19 januari 2023

Works Perfectly. Great customer service with fast replies and quality helpful tips! This app meets all needs of hiding unavailable variants with minimal effort.

Yoi Accessories
39 minuter användning av appen
29 juni 2022

Raj e la sua app sono stati gli unici ad aiutarmi davvero dopo giorni di ricerca per una soluzione al mio problema delle varianti nelle pagine di categoria con filtri. non shopify non altre app, ho provato di tutto. con tantissima pazienza oltretutto considerando che sono una newbie di shopify. thank you so much !

aversashoes.com
Italien
37 minuter användning av appen
17 mars 2022

I just installed this app and it has worked wonders for me. Did exactly what I wanted it to and it's free as well. Raj was very kind and helped me achieve my desired goal. Would definitely recommend this app!

DASTAN
Indien
29 minuter användning av appen
6 juli 2022

I've been looking for an app that can do this for a while. Its great! and the support is fantastic! Great customer service and great simple app.

bprimal
Australien
29 minuter användning av appen
4 juli 2023

We used Camouflage to hide out of stock variants from shopify's collection filter and search. Seems like a really simple feature, but have struggled to implement it. The team helped us with setup and the solution works perfectly.

CIOVITA