Recensioner (231)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
2 februari 2024

Very good service, very efficient and courteous!

Boutiques Chic chez vous
Kanada
Ungefär 2 timmar användning av appen
25 januari 2024

They helped to solve a very important issue which is to only show inventory available for specific markets associated with specific warehouses. the tech team helped with the setup. Download another app together which Raj will tell you and then you can integrate together to only show product available for specific market linked to specifc warehouse. EXCELLENT!!!

EMVY.OFFICIAL
Singapore
Ungefär en timme användning av appen
31 oktober 2023

The app is pretty amazing for the right circumstances. We ran into an issue with Quick Shops acting differently than the shopping cart and the problem required some added code. It was entirely solved in 48 hours and we did nothing. Top notch service.

The Olive Groove
11 månader användning av appen
3 februari 2022

Raj was extremely helpful. We did a video call together so I could share my specific needs. Overnight, he customized the app to meet our store's needs and made the change live for everyone to benefit from. He was very quick to answer all of my questions. Thanks so much Raj!

Agridime
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
10 februari 2022

Easy to use and support is unreal. It really gets the simple result for the stock is 0 so size simply disappears or is marked out on the site. We needed many size options and making the site look cleaner when stocks run low, and it does that!

Brownes of Naas
Irland
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
15 juli 2022

This app is amazing! The support is even better, I had a very minor problem but Raj from support was able to help me fix everything perfectly and exactly how I wanted straight away! A++++ highly recommended!

iGetOz
Australien
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
3 januari 2022

rej è stato più che bravo risolvendo tutto quello che volevo. Consiglio a tutti questa applicazione.

Rizz Store
Italien
5 juli 2022

Great customer service! Had a trouble with making the app work with my theme and Raj helped out a ton with fixing it. Thanks!

LacedUp
10 oktober 2022

Die App ist leicht zu bedienen und der Support ist klasse.
Raj ist super nett, hilft wo er kann und antwortet schnell.
Definitiv empfehlenswert

DZ Bikeshop
Tyskland
29 juli 2022

I want to say a big thank you to Raj for everything he has done for us! He has done much more than was necessary. Very easy to communicate with him and he is very helpful. Thanks again Raj!

De tassenzaak