Camouflage: Hide Sold Variants

Hide/ Disable out of stock or unavailable or specific variants

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

De la terre au verre

Location Belgium

Works perfectly for what we need it for! Helpdesk was also very helpfull in setting it up and with any questions we had!

Solestory

Location Sweden

Lifesaver! Such great app, and lightning speed customer service. Strongly recommend this app to anyone tool box.

Ezailer

Time spent using app About 7 hours

Top app, takes a couple of minute to setup and Raj was super helpful. Works brilliantly for out of stock variants, highly recommend 5 stars.

GearDen

Time spent using app 18 minutes

Great app. Awesome support! Needed some help sorting the app for a product and support had this done in minutes for me. Thanks again!

letter-poetry

Location Germany
Time spent using app 40 minutes

outstanding support, app works great! The onboarding is well thought-out and very easy. You can basically get the app running within minutes.

Planet Foot

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

Super application qui propose une fonctionne tellement essentiel au commerce de textile, heureusement qu'ils sont la pour nous aider car la plateforme ne propose pas cette fonctionnalité de base, bref excellent, + SAV au top et rapide !

Bare Hands

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I used this app to get me out of a fulfilment 'situation' in which the variant I wanted to hide was shipping with an error. The team helped me install this live while I was in the middle of a high-stakes sale event.

Litla Skvisubudin

Location Iceland
Time spent using app About 1 hour

It is exactly what I was looking for my online store. Where people can see right away if some sizes are out of stock.

walldecor

Location Ukraine
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app. It works without problems, and if there are questions, then the support responds quickly. Thank you!

Gamer Gadgetry

This app helped me hide certain variants on our product page without custom code. Allowing us to keep certain variants available on our backend for inventory purposes. Support was quick, polite, and extremely helpful. I'd recommend this app to other business owners.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11