Campaign Monitor E‑Marketing

Campaign Monitor E‑Marketing

by Campaign Monitor

Sell more with segmented, personalized and triggered emails.

Vsavi Cbd E Liquid

We love Campaign Monitor. It's powerful, felxible & helps us keep in contact with customers and prospects.

Jewelry Connection Shop

Accused me of being a SPAMMER. When I am just getting started with no customer base.

Everlearn

Campaign monitor, my email marketing provider, hit a home run with this app! Very easy to install. The app automatically segments my customer list into multiple groups based on purchases, repeat purchases, sales amounts, newsletter subscribers, etc. You can even create new segments based on customer data in Shopify and modify existing segments. I highly recommend this app and Campaign Monitor! And, customer service is top notch.....a must with any company I partner with. Keep it up Campaign Monitor! You all are great! Much thanks!

Lindsay EverLearnCE.com

Yourturnkeystore 243

Great app. Works well. Looks great. Easy to setup. https://www.kinkytoy.store

Stokedboardshop

Overall very happy about this integration. They've also created segments so you can target on specific customer groups.

Would be great if they developed this further so you can sent even more personalised automation e-mails. (Product recommendations, Category followup, ...)

Bekko Dk

Great but what are you thinking??

1 when i just integrated you import all my customers to a list. both the one that did not aprove me sending them mails and those who did...

2 i dont want to get all the customers that dont wnat me to send the emails in to campaing monitor.....

i just want those who sign up though a form or those who check the little box saying revice promotional emails during their checkout...

the rest should not be imported.. please fix this.

Dignify

After trying numerous email marketing platforms, I found that Campaign Monitor rose above the rest in terms of beauty, usability, and functionality.

The Shopify integration is essential and makes it simple and clear to see exactly how your email marketing is impacting sales (and to target based on the data).

If there is an issue with forms or back-end whatnots, these are easily worked around with a bit of html knowledge of your Shopify store (or a bit of help). Unlike other email providers who have more rigid structures that are closed off, CM is super flexible and allows for creativity to address your needs, with a pretty minimum amount of deep tech knowledge.

I haven't had a problem with CM that isn't solvable and I just find it so, so much better than the many other options I tried. I recommend it in all of my groups & to anyone looking to boost their email marketing.

Scottleggo

Great app, easy to install and simple to use. We've been using Campaign Monitor for a while now at www.ScottLeggo.com and been very happy with it. Now with this app, we've been able to integrate directly with our Shopify store. We installed the app quickly and easily and it updated our subscribers seamlessly. We did have a few issues inside Campaign Monitor getting the follow up emails sorted, but Jordan from the help team persisted with us and help resolved the issue. Great app and good integration with Campaign Monitor.

Tollymcrae

Campaign Monitor is my email marketing system of choice, so I was pleased to discover this free integration tool is fairly good. It is easy to use and easy to install the code. Would like to see more customisation of buttons available so I can make it fit with the theme of my store better as what's avail looks out of place. I haven't tried the forms option yet but will do so and see if they fit better than the buttons with my site's look and feel. Other than that, a simple way to capture data straight into the Campaign Monitor system.

Nationwidetrailer

Excellent integration, easy to use and setup.

Would be great if you could segment by products customer purchased though to enable more targeted campaigns.