Creative on-site interactions
Leverage Instagram Stories creatively to increase on-site engagement and conversion rates.
Continuity of messaging
Reduce friction between Instagram and Shopify by creating brand continuity between platforms.
Connect with customers
Share quick looks behind your products, and instill trust with customers before they purchase.
Leverage your Instagram Story content on your Shopify store
Creating content—especially new, daily content—takes time and effort. Campfire empowers merchants to create content once and use it twice by displaying your Instagram Stories on your Shopify store.
Express your brand like only you can
Whether it’s fun and engaging storytelling or limited product promotions, Campfire allows you to creatively represent your brand on Shopify in those special moments you share on social media.
Why use Campfire?
If you can identify with any of the following statements, Campfire is for you.
- I want my followers to feel a continuous brand experience from my Instagram to Shopify store
- I want to engage with my shoppers so I can build more trust with them
- I want to generate more sales through my promotional content
- I want to reach more users on Instagram Stories (over 400 million daily active users)
- I want more people to see my Instagram Story content, especially shoppers who don’t follow me on Instagram
- I want to leverage the power of social media on my Shopify store
Will it work on my store?
Yes. Campfire is super easy to install and setup. No coding required. Once activated, your Instagram Stories will appear in the Campfire widget on your store.
Install Campfire to create meaningful brand experiences on your Shopify store today!
- instagram stories,
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.