Canal for Storefronts

Streamline brand partnerships, negotiations and economics

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Power your partnerships in minutes, with no inventory risk

Coava Coffee Roasters

Time spent using app 30 minutes

Absolutely seamless integration and a *total game-changer*-- Canal has literally become our gold standard for partner integrations. No more 3rd party portals, spreadsheet hacks, death-by-email, and staff burnout trying to onboard, maintain, and scale(!) new vendor partners. Goodbye to the headache of managing inventory (especially for products with short shelf-life), and of course, handling fulfillment for third-party products. This integration eliminates the need to ship a product multiple times before it ever reaches the consumer and for those of us trying to be good stewards of our planet's resources and reduce our carbon footprint, that is HUGE. To sum it up: It’s the bee's knees of integrations and the most useful app I’ve ever used in e-commerce, hands down.

Hyde Belt Company

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Canal takes what used to be an incredibly time consuming process and turns it into a breeze. We used to spend days finding the right partners on instagram and then even longer trying to connect with them and work out a partnership. With Canal, we can quickly find brands to work with and even more quickly set up an agreement that works for us all. Everything seamlessly plugs in with our custom storefront and works within our existing tool stack. Couldn't recommend Canal more for any brand trying to grow their revenue and customer base.

Birthdate Co.

Canal is a seriously great idea. Makes it so easy for us to launch products from other brands on our store and earn commissions. The team has been super helpful in getting everything set up in a totally automated, painless way. We're also excited to be able to list our products on stores that have good brand alignment and get in front of more customers.

theroutevault

This app is incredibly easy to install and seamlessly integrates products into an existing Shopify storefront while maintaining a consistent customer experience. Equally as easy for both storefronts and sellers, and makes the transfer of product & order information instantaneous, unlike other solutions that are out there!

Rotten

Time spent using app 6 minutes

SO easy to set up and manage! Keeps me in control of what matters and automates the rest. I couldn't recommend it more.

Pet Pro

The Canal app helped me go live with partnerships that I had always wanted to do but didn't have the bandwidth to manage. Canal is truly a one-click solution and I couldn't recommend it more. It honestly feel's like free money and allows me to work with other brands I admire.