Order Cancellable

Let customers cancel order, edit order or reorder easily

$7/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

REBDOLLS

Great App and super fast responses from the team! Definitely would recommend app for customer edits and cancellations.

Devoción

Great app and customer service! Customizable and easy to install and implement. Definitely recommend

SAMURICE for 日本人学校中学部

This is the best App for order cancellation! I think everyone will be struggling with cut-off for cancellation and refund the payment when we allow customer to cancel order on their end. Axel, the developer of the App, provides a solution by this App! It's able to set limit time for cancellation and able to refund automatically through most of the payment gateway. In addition, if you need more features Axel will help you to customise your store. He really has a skill of development. It's definitely worth to try this App and contact to him if you need more help!

ExcellentSupply.com

This is an excellent order cancel/edit/reorder app. Had some trouble installing due to leftover code from a prior app. But Axel weeded out the old code and helped me on a Sunday to get everything set up. Thanks for the great support and for a very useful app. The cancel/edit/reorder is a feature that has high value for a successful store. Highly recommended!

Doorway Drop

Very helpful with integration and communication. Great app to add onto your website for customers to re-order, edit and or cancel their order.

Forever 21

The best App, it complies with what it offers and if not, it can be modified by support so that it adapts to what you need. The best support I've ever had on Shopify I highly recommend it Pd: Thank you very much for everything Axel Kee :)

Ambrosia Vaughan

The app works great to allow customers to cancel or edit their orders independently and has many settings available to fine-tune when that's allowed. The developer is quick to respond and very helpful.

Artesta

It works perfectly and Axel helped us with custom functionality for this app. Quick and easy, really.

The Wave Lights

Finished my trial, and I already got huge use from the app. Works as intended, has a lot of settings you can customize, and is essential for anyone looking to allow customers easy cancellations, and fast ways to edit their order without exchanging a bunch of support emails to do it.

Merry Manor

I installed this app because I loved being able to offer an easy option for customers that need to cancel/edit their order. They can make their requests without tying me up on a phone call. After installation I ran into an issue that had nothing to do with the app. Axel offered to look at my cart to see if he could figure it out. He was absolutely amazing because he found my problem. This is customer service at a whole better level. Axel also made sure Cancellable was installed correctly for me and he was very quick too. Amazing support, staff and app.

Previous 1 3