Shop Pre Order Manager

Pre-Order, Out Of Stock, Sold Out, Coming Soon, Email Me

$4.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Can Code Pre Order Manager

My Pet Haus

Time spent using app About 5 hours

I absolutely loved this pre-order app. It made making pre-orders an absolute breeze and I started to make sales of the my pre order items. I enjoy how you are able to specify EVERYWHERE that it is pre-order only! I will continue to use this app for all of my pre-order runs!

Shop4hop

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Anna and the developers of this pre-order app were extremely helpful in getting the function up and running smoothly. The pre-order app is easy to use, includes many features other pre-order apps do not have, and best of all–they have the best customer support team!

Mighty Kitchen Co

Time spent using app About 4 hours

This is the best app for managing and setting up Pre-Orders for small stores like mine. It's easy to use and has made it easier for me to plan all my pre-order product activities.

Matchbox-NK

Location Qatar
Time spent using app About 5 hours

I have switched to this app to allow both pre orders and back in stock feature. I had to contact the developer for advice on some settings, and the communication was professional, clear, and friendly: Anna was super efficient. Great app , super service thank you!

Montessori Vision

Time spent using app 2 minutes

Great little app. Easy to use and personalize and with good price of the charge plan. Highly recommend it!!!

Major Palace LLC

Time spent using app 3 minutes

Really enjoying the app. I went through several pre-order apps and each one was always missing some feature I needed. A quick email to the team and they fixed the error and added in other design features that I asked for. Anna was very helpful, courteous and responded very quickly considering the time difference.

August 1, 2022

Dear Major Palace LLC,

it gives us much pleasure to know that you've enjoyed using the App. Your review encourages us to continue doing our best to make sure every customer experience is a good one.

Thanks again and have a wonderful day.

Girl Power Fitness

Location Mexico
Time spent using app 2 minutes

Great support. The app has very good features, is very easy to use and for a good price tag. Happy so far!

July 15, 2022

Dear Girl Power Fitness, just wanted to let you know how much your review means to us. We do all we can to provide our customer with the best service, and it always makes our day when a customer appreciates it. Thanks again! Have an amazing day!

Beauty By Maxx

Great app and it is very easy to use. It is well worth getting if you have a lot of back order products.

July 14, 2022

Dear Beauty By Maxx, thank you for your support for our app and service. Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. Your review made our day! We are always here and support you whenever you have questions about the App. Thanks again, and have a great day!

Dwellings USA

Time spent using app About 1 month

Outstanding - exactly what we needed, a perfect fit for our use case for preorders - keep up the great work!

July 14, 2022

Dear Dwellings USA, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We are always here and support you whenever you have questions about the App. Thanks again, and have a great day!

Best DTF USA

Time spent using app 1 minute

Wonderful so far! The support has been great. They quickly helped solve some coding issues that were preventing the pre order badge from successfully displaying on some product variants. Like many of you, my store is also plagued with product shortages. Installing this app allows my customers to secure their products when we eventually get our order. Simple. Easy. Effective. Thanks!

July 14, 2022

Dear Best DTF USA, it's great to hear that you had a positive experience using our App. Our team will be happy to hear that their hard work has paid off! If there's anything we can do to serve you further, let us know.

Previous 1 3