Virtual Gift Message by Cander

Virtual Gift Message by Cander

Plan gratuito disponible. Prueba gratis de 14 días. Se pueden aplicar cargos adicionales.
Calificación (5)
Reseñas
Desarrollador
Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 100% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
10 de mayo de 2022

Great App and an amazing team to work with! Cander has taken the virtual gift messaging to the next level and is helping improve our customer experience. Would absolutely recommend the app and am excited to see what new things they come up with next!

Jackson Vaughn
Estados Unidos
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: 8 meses
18 de abril de 2022

This app has truly changed the personalization game! It has now given me the ability to thank all of my clients via a video message but also allows them to add a custom message in their gifts. For my clients this truly elevates their experience with me. For me it drives more site interactions. The customer support is truly unmatched, I was able to fully understand the process and have all my questions answered (through emails and a video call) and have it integrated and customized for my store. Definitely recommend, you wont be disappointed! you can tell the team, truly cares. :)

Orallee Celebrations
Canadá
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: 7 días
28 de febrero de 2022

We implemented Cander on our gift hamper site, we love that our customers can now send video messages along with their hampers. It's very easy to use and we have had amazing feedback from users : ) Definitely recommend!

Giftbox Boutique