Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

by Digismoothie

The best one click upsell & cross sell app • FREE for 14 days

cinnamonbays

customer service helps sort all the issues there for I update my review it really is a good app does the job & brings in loads of cash & affordable!

Madspeed7

Incredible app and even better customer service. Any app company who uses intercom live chat are companies who seriously care for their customer. These guys are always available 24/7 to help, just message them via the live chat. Simply Amazing!!. The app itself is genius. Works fantastically well. Nice and simple layout without confusing customers and very very effective for upselling related products. Highly recommended app for anyone looking to upsell. 10/10 app, 10/10 customer service and 10/10 price. My favourite on Shopify by far!

Smartlight Flashlight

Perfect Perfect Really Perfect!!!!!!!! This app very easy and very useful!!! very ingenious! Thank you Candy Thank You!

är Face mask

Amazing app, that helps us boost our yearly revenue by 5 figures. It is very easy to set up and the customer services are awesome and quick. If you have any store on Shopify download this app. You won't regret it.

Fine Foams

They will do everything to fix your problem. Recommend it to anyone who just wants to increase your sale, just by implementing few things.

Calisso

App funktioniert super und Support ist klasse! Durch die App haben wir deutlich höhere durchschnitts Warenkörbe.

belysa.se

Great support and an effective app when it comes to Upsell, easy to use and install. I would recommend this app if you are looking for an upsell which works as a pop-up.

Haus of Scents

I used this app to upsell my products and I must say that the service is amazing! They are always happy to help and go above and beyond.

Magnilink

To me, the best pre-purchase upsell app ever! It's very easy to configure and the AOV increase is instant. And the customer support is top-notch!

Flow Energy

App works super well and is really simple to use. The support team is amazing and customized the app for it to have similar design to our store. 100% recommended for upsells!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12