Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

by Digismoothie

"Best upsell app and best support in the whole app store."

Clearlink Community

This app is working great for what I need it for and within an hour of having it installed I can already think of a bunch of other ways it can add value to my site. Not to mention, Tom from Candy Rack has been extremely helpful in assisting me with proper set up! Thank You Tom!!!

BirdRock Baby

Excellent app, the perfect way to add up/cross-sells without a cheesy customer experience. Great support too, actively trying to add features (and fast!).

Posh Shoppe

Awesome. Great upsells. Gave ideas that we wouldn't have. Great support too. They are not joking. It really are the best

Pointless Plants

Brilliant App! the customer support is amazing. they manually added some code and text in to support us! Amazing!

Baudoin & Lange

Really great app and great support! 10/10 does what it says, always reliable and support was super quick any time I needed help.

ANCR Copenhagen

A very nice and clean looking (and working) upsell app. We can customize it, so it fits perfectly into our style and look. Almost most importantly is that the team behind has GREAT support if you need them.

Delfa Jewellery

Very nice app to use. The customer service is also very good. They help me with my problems. i give them 5 stars

The 'Letics

super quick in response and the platform is simple to work with. I do wish that there was an easier option to add multiple upsells on one product. Other than that, I love this app and worth every penny

ZQuiet

Best customer service we've ever experienced in Shopify apps! We are new to Candy Rack and the setup was smooth but we needed some assistance and Lucia was fantastic. This is a model app for implementation, ease of use and customer support.

Spielgarten24

good app, good support as always, highly recommend. If you need help, the support team is always there an respond quickly :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19