Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

by Digismoothie

"Best upsell app and best support in the whole app store."

FlawlessFace

Incredibly helpful customer support, helped me modify it exactly how I wanted, as I had an issue with the css showing up and Tom helped me fix and modify everything I wanted! Great app!!!

ESK8 Europe

First of all this App is awesome. It helps me to upsell my products in a professional way like adding warranty and additional products. No coding knowledge needed!

Also I've had another problem with my website it wasn't working anymore at all! It took them not even 1 hour to reply and fix my problem! Best App ever and it's worth every $!

ForestClock

Really happy with this app. Their customer service is awesome. Reply very fast and helpful. Really recommend this app. If you are looking for upsell app. This is the best one and the most professional one. It looks beautiful in store. Enjoy it a lot. Thank you.

Chill Fridge

VERY CLEAN!! this app will definitely give your store a professional look and it is just overall great !!

GetiHu

Super application qui fonctionne très bien.
Les développes sont à l'écoute des besoins des clients, très important pour moi. Je recommande vivement. Joan

Feel Better Box

I installed this app and was immediately able to use it, navigate it and begin upselling. It was incredibly straight forward and painless. I would recommend this App to anyone and have been doing so.

MAMAVIPSHOP

The app seems made crash the cart page,checkout,,,all theme... the app was uninstaled immidetely...
So,I back to instal it again...
Besause the excellent support service contact with me convincing me back to install it... Dedicated all their time to make it working phenomenally...
I CAN SAY THAT NEVER SEEN SUPPORT SERVICE LIKE THIS...
Thank you guys!!!

FurbabyPrints.com

When I installed the plugin there were 2 issues which were both resolved by the developer. He was quick to respond & very helpful.

Sweet Little Dreams

Fantastic customer service. Great support and they even helped me install the products to upsell. I haven't had sales from it but still early days. If you have any problems, the team at Candy Rack are very supportive.

The Bum Cosy

When you search 'upsell' apps there is quite a few, thank goodness I found CandyRack. When I first added it to my store I was so surprised how easy it was to set up and customise, I cannot wait to see how this app increases my sales on add-ons immensely... it already is!

April 7, 2019

Wow, thank you so much, guys! Your review made our day, honestly. Happy upselling ;)