Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

by Digismoothie 🚀

Boost sales via upsells & cross-sells • FREE for 14 days

MAMAVIPSHOP

The app seems made crash the cart page,checkout,,,all theme... the app was uninstaled immidetely...
So,I back to instal it again...
Besause the excellent support service contact with me convincing me back to install it... Dedicated all their time to make it working phenomenally...
I CAN SAY THAT NEVER SEEN SUPPORT SERVICE LIKE THIS...
Thank you guys!!!

FurbabyPrints.com

When I installed the plugin there were 2 issues which were both resolved by the developer. He was quick to respond & very helpful.

Sweet Little Dreams

Fantastic customer service. Great support and they even helped me install the products to upsell. I haven't had sales from it but still early days. If you have any problems, the team at Candy Rack are very supportive.

The Bum Cosy

When you search 'upsell' apps there is quite a few, thank goodness I found CandyRack. When I first added it to my store I was so surprised how easy it was to set up and customise, I cannot wait to see how this app increases my sales on add-ons immensely... it already is!

April 7, 2019

Wow, thank you so much, guys! Your review made our day, honestly. Happy upselling ;)

Inspired Togs

Really impressed with this App! It can do things that no other app can. Tried a lot of upsell apps but most were just a waste of time. Its easy to use, clean and the support has been amazing. Thank you

innovÆt

Easily the best performing + best looking upsell app available with friendly and quick support, what else could you want?

GoghCases

Helpful, fast responding support. Most clean looking upsell app i've ever seen, big recommendation from me!

CarlKey

Really great app and the online chat support is very helpfull and kind. Only price could be cheaper, but it still worth it.
For 100% you should try it!

March 8, 2019

Thank you for your review, we are really happy you like our app. Point taken on the pricing. Happy upselling!

NoCable

This app really is perfect for upselling add-on products or warranties. it has helped me add revenue streams that I haven't had before. Great app!

March 8, 2019

Thank you very much for your review, we are really happy you like our app and it helps your business. Happy upselling!

Kryty Organika

I have been looking for a simple upsell app for a while and this one does a great job. I really like the UI and clear pop-up design. Well done guys!