Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

by Digismoothie

The one click upsell & cross sell app for your product pages

Urban Cuddlez

I've only good things to say about the service and the app! 1 week into my trial. Contacted support to customise the upsell . Santiago attended to me and he was super awesome, so helpful and quick to offer solutions and he did such a nice upsell customisation for my store

klaeny

The setup of the different upsell options is very easy and yet sophisticated. Possibility to customize the pop-up design is a plus too. The support I received from Lucia by Digismoothie when facing a small issue was excellent, she provided very helpful insights. Truly recommend :)

Gravity Case

I almost never write reviews but I had to for this app. I use both Candy Rack and Candy Cart upsell apps by Digismoothie and it has been the best decision I've made for my store. I've tried so many upsell apps and none compare to this one, the simplicity and usability of it makes it applicable to virtually all stores. Just try the app and watch your average order value increase overnight, a must have app! Incredible support team to top it off.

Synced

Stayed away from upsell apps as they weren't very aesthetically pleasing but really love the design of Candy Rack and how it works with the store. An absolute pleasure to have received help from Lucia on optimising the app along the way. Highly recommended!

My Favorite Poster

great app with beautiful design and very good support! you can trust me it is the best upsell app on the shopify market.

Your Teacher's Pet Creature

Been using the app for 2 years. It'd pays for itself 10x over and the support is great. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Gifts Holder

Your support team is so nice and quick, your app is so smooth, no error and conflict with others, I am using this app for some of my stores. Recommended app.

Your Film Poster

Great app, brilliant support. Been using this for over a year and works perfectly. Easy to set up and also real easy for customers to add extra products before going to the cart. We find this real valuable. The customer support is excellent; real quick and thorough. They have made some manual adjustments for us and when the app was conflicting with another app they did a lot of research and didn't give up on it and it got resolved! Would recommend!

OrnamentallyYou

Great app. Customer service is excellent, and very attentive. They pay attention to every detail and care for your interests. Also the functionality and features are probably more than you'd expect. You truly have flexibility on the implementation of this software!

cinnamonbays

customer service helps sort all the issues there for I update my review it really is a good app does the job & brings in loads of cash & affordable!