Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

by Digismoothie

"Best upsell app and best support in the whole app store."

CocoWod

Amazing app. It's the app I was looking for. Behind this app there is a competent team who provide a fantastic and fast support to set up the whole one. Thanks once more.

RemoteOffice

Really clean app and amazing customer support from Tom, who went in and helped me with a few custom landing pages to get this working for me.

The Cook's Nook

Extremely helpful!! They even worked super hard for us to integrate this with another app that we were using for gift registries! Very responsive and quick to help resolve out problem. Now, out app work seamlessly and is branded to match out site! Highly recommend!

Dr. Dough Donuts

Great app which has helped increase my stores AOV by 15% in the past 4 weeks. Customer support is amazing which just tops it off. Highly recommend

Dermavel

Hands down, the best app on Shopify App Store, great support as well ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️. Would recommend for anyone looking to increase their AOV.

Lifeline Pet Supplies

We have been looking for a solution to our bundles and upsells that worked effectively and was simple to setup and I can finally say we found it. The setup and flow of the app is well simply stated flawless. I am extremely impressed with the ease of setup and functionality of this app. It's 10 stars in my book and I am extremely thankful to have found it. Thanks again, I am a customer for life!

Little Squiffy

Words can't describe how easy and amazing this app is, Support fixed a small issue with Quick view not showing upsell and custom coded to match website within 2 hours of installing/emailing them. Well worth $29.99

FANARTICS

The best upsell app here on the shopify app store. Super easy to set up. Extremely great and effective user experience & the support is amazing!

Flair Fighter

Candy Rack works well with great support, without being huge $$$ like OCU.. and doesn't looks gross like other upsell apps which have a really smarmy dropship store look to them. Which is what drew me to Candy Rack. The customer service offered by Lucia and Tom are top notch. I really appreciated Lucia reaching out at no extra cost offering to help customize Candy Rack to match the colors, fonts, and aesthetics of my store. So Candy Rack blends right in! There was also a small hiccup in the initial functionality of the app when I initially installed it. But Lucia got the team to fix it right away and even offered a credit, which I didn't even expect. Lucia and her team were also able to implement Candy Rack functionality to Add to Carts from the Products list page and Home Page. And would also offer to make sure Candy Rack would work after we updated our theme version. Really highly recommend Candy Rack!

UK Aspire Vendor

Can't recommend this app enough. They created bespoke code for us to make it work with our site. A+++