Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

by Digismoothie

Upsell & cross sell popup. Product upsell & recommendations.

bcuddly

They helped me fully customize the look of the app. It has already boosted by sales bt$1200 in a week - awesome for "bundling" products.

Sultan Cook®

This is one of the first apps I add on my new stores. Best Upsell app imo, really easy to use, but the main advantage is the support with Tom & Lucia always being there to bring you some customisations in no time. Couldn't recommend more.

A2Z Ozone

We use Candy Rack to upsell our accessories with our products. It does a nice job of promoting the accessories, and our sales had increased along with revenue. In fact, Candy Rack has analytics to show you how they have increased. With Shopify, I can compare what we sold before Candy Rack with what we sold after Candy Rack. The app has a lot of features, and it is easy to set up. If you run into an issue though, they are there to help you. I recommend this one!

Rainbows of Hope

The Candy Rack pop-up is very neat and not invasive at all, which makes it very easy for customers to get some extras just with a few clicks. The customer support is very good too. I totally recommend this app!

Bo Canvas

Outstanding experience. I set up some simple upsell funnels and the next day I got some extra sales already. Also appreciate the quick and helpful support they offer. 10 out of 10.

Martinsson King Sweden

This app is great! I have tried more apps in the same category but this one is just the best! We have increased our sales per order, which we wanted, from day one! People purchase more things, which increase the order amount :) It is aslo very easy to use and the design is very clean, and the support helped us customize the app so we can use our own store font. The support is great also! They answer quickly through their chat. I just love this app. Best on Shopify! And it is worth every penny! Our sales has gone up from day one!! :) :)

Another Watch

This app is a no-brainer - just turn it on and profit. Also super helpful and quick support when I had some questions. Very recommended!

AimShop.com

Very helpful, nothing was too much, customer service is amazing. wanted a few things looking slightly different with the pop up and they sorted it out for us straight away 5* service

Brushboo

The most I like form this app is the great support when installing and when you are in trouble deciding what to do. Amazing folks!

P&B Home

This APP is fantastic! Added it our site to upsell some items at product page level and within 1 day had first few upsell sales and they haven't stopped! Even offered customisation to brand the app to better fit my website. The results were quick and look great. Really impressed with this app - highly recommend :) Very happy customer