Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

by Digismoothie

The one click upsell & cross sell app for your product pages

I-Brew Thai Tea

This is an easy to use upsell app. The support team is super super fantastic. Best Value and investment.

katyStore

I loved this application because I managed to increase my sales and it works wonderfully, it is the best and the support is excellent of first quality. I recommend it 100%

BirdRock Baby

Excellent app, the perfect way to add up/cross-sells without a cheesy customer experience. Great support too, actively trying to add features (and fast!).

Posh Shoppe

Awesome. Great upsells. Gave ideas that we wouldn't have. Great support too. They are not joking. It really are the best

Pointless Plants

Brilliant App! the customer support is amazing. they manually added some code and text in to support us! Amazing!

Delfa Jewellery

Very nice app to use. The customer service is also very good. They help me with my problems. i give them 5 stars

The 'Letics

super quick in response and the platform is simple to work with. I do wish that there was an easier option to add multiple upsells on one product. Other than that, I love this app and worth every penny

ZQuiet

Best customer service we've ever experienced in Shopify apps! We are new to Candy Rack and the setup was smooth but we needed some assistance and Lucia was fantastic. This is a model app for implementation, ease of use and customer support.

Spielgarten24

good app, good support as always, highly recommend. If you need help, the support team is always there an respond quickly :)

CocoWod

Amazing app. It's the app I was looking for. Behind this app there is a competent team who provide a fantastic and fast support to set up the whole one. Thanks once more.