Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

by Digismoothie

The one click upsell & cross sell app for your product pages

Magick Planet

We used to use their other app but switched to this one as it has more features. No complaints and very helpful!!!! thank you!!!

Lowly Lyricist

Had a couple questions about set-up & Tom was quick & efficient with his response. Candy Rack has quickly become one of my favourites on my site.

lensr.

Had a a few problems when setting up the cross sells, but Tom from Candy Rack was of great help and we fixed it in no time. Great app, great customer service. Definitely recommending!

Docking Drawer

What makes a great app? Service. Best customer service I have experienced in a long time. It's refreshing to partner with a company that you can talk to, cars, and is responsive.

YEOUTH

Awesome app and even better customer support! Fast response and assisted with the setup. Highly recommend.

GND Fitness

Really good app but most of all amazing support, these guys followed me up for a billing issue i was having with shopify and they really helped. They also set up the app for me and make it look like it was make for my store not just a generic pop up

TurboBeerbong

amazing app, amazing support, they helped with set up, and makeing some minor changes to the code. oxo

Such Paw

Gorgeous design and world class customer service. There isn't much more to ask for with an app. All the others are way to spammy and in the customers face. This? Simple and authentic.

macaronking

This is still in the trial phase-only been 5 days since I installed this app but I had to share this with all of you;

Between week before 67 to this week 66 orders, we have one less order ( which has nothing to do with the app ) but we made around the same number of orders $523 more.

If you have a working Shopify store, doing sales, and not installing this app you are missing out.

Very easy to install and make money. Do not leave the money on the table. 14 days is a good amount of days to try it out.

Way to go, Candy Rack, I will update you.

Please note; one of my other stores was not working with a paid theme that well. But this store is on Brooklyn and it is working fine. So make sure that it works with your theme before you fully use it. Still worth trying.

TinyEdges

amazing, they helped me with all the coding and integrating candy racks with other apps which made my site look great!!