Gesamtbewertung
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
27. März 2024

New to the app so far so good ❤️‍

Beau Byon
14. Oktober 2023

Greapt App, Great Support. No problems at all.
Best App for Upsells.

Watchless
Deutschland
19 tage mit der App
21. September 2023

Support is very enthusiastic and great. They guided me for 5 minutes and I had everything set up

Happi Store
Vietnam
5 tage mit der App
28. März 2024

Super top notch costumer service and app!

Otay Baby
18. Juni 2023

Just started with Candy Rack app today and so far looks all great, and it is exactly what our business needs. Plus, the support so far was exceptional. Glency was a great help today, and we can't wait to see the results of using this app.

Beach Soul®

PuttOUT(パットアウト)日本公式サイト
Japan
8 tage mit der App
29. November 2018

We are absolutely LOVING this app. We've had it installed for 2 weeks and have gotten over $2500 in upsells. AMAZING customer service, and super intuitive to use. The only thing it needs is more comprehensive analytics, but I have been assured by customer support that they are working on that. Definitely worth every penny!

DFTBA
Etwa 4 jahre mit der App
10. Januar 2022

Upselling is a big part of an online business, and Candy Rack has shown to be a good tool for doing that. I would really like to make note of the customer service. We have used the app for a while now, and customer service has always provided a solution for anything asked. Even with what may seem like pesky questions they fully explained and resolved any issue we may have had... quickly and happily. If you are looking for an upsell app definitely give this one a go.

PawCreate
Fast 4 jahre mit der App
11. Juli 2019

I've used other apps for upsells and in the long run they have let us down, I wish when we startered our website we had used this app from the start, it would of saved us a lot of time, and the support is fantastic thanks guys :-)

Gifts24-7.co.uk
Vereinigtes Königreich
Fast 4 jahre mit der App
26. Januar 2021

Very pleased with Candy Rack! Its smart automated feature accounts for thousands of dollars in additional revenue each month just by turning it on. When we recently ran into trouble with a conflicting App, Tom's speedy assistance helped us troubleshoot and come up with a simple solution. Thank you Candy Rack!

Project Nursery