Gesamtbewertung
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
13. Januar 2022

Tom was very helpful and responsive when I had some issues running the app with other apps installed. He solved those issues I had within a few minutes! Now the app is fully compatible with my other apps on my website. Wonderful app and service. Highly recommend!

Prime Liquor: Alcohol Delivery Singapore
Singapur
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
11. Juli 2022

We're loving the app! It really helped us boost sales. And it doesn't seem to slow down the website much. Thank you guys for good work!

Fulament
Vereinigte Staaten
Fast 3 jahre mit der App
Bearbeitet am 19. Oktober 2022

Amazing support, they fixed issue with the billing in few hours. I never had issues with the app in itself and it's amazing! Kudos to the founder. I'm so glad to have used this app to scale our business from past 2-3 years now

My Lebaz

PuttOUT(パットアウト)日本公式サイト
Japan
8 tage mit der App
15. August 2022

Very good support and easy setup. Definately would recommend this app. Also increased my AOV. I have it up and running on several stores now.

WunderRein
Österreich
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
7. März 2023

Easy to setup, really good app! Customer service is definitly the best. Quick reply and good answers. I really recommand for any customer that need an upsell app.

Globe Europe
Frankreich
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
16. Februar 2023

This is the most convenient and easiest way to offer upsells. Very easy to set up, and it does what it promises. Also, customer care is amazing, they will help you customize the interface to match your websites' and also help you with any questions you might have.

The Digital Media Hub
Zypern
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
13. April 2022

One of the best Shopify Apps I know ! It's been almost 2 years since we have begun to use it. The setup was really easy and all features are intuitive. The icing on the cake : the support is perfect ! The team is really reactive and they always try to find tailor-made solutions (they have created for us custom scripts in our code).

Wopilo
Frankreich
25. März 2022

Very very helpful staff. Special shoutout to Lucia for your kind help. I had a custom issue and they solved it promptly. Highly Recommended. Been using this app for quite a while and it does drive you extra revenue.

Whiskira
Sonderverwaltungsregion Hongkong
8. Dezember 2021

Great app. I basically let it run by itself with automatic suggestions, works pretty well. It largely covers the cost of the app. And the support is great !

PROTEIN EXPRESS