Reseñas (255)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 97% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
3 de junio de 2024

We have been using Candy Rack for almost 3 years now and are very satisfied. The product is extremely effective and significantly boosts our conversions. Additionally, the application has always functioned flawlessly. We haven't encountered any issues at all.

The dashboard is very user-friendly, and installing the app is a breeze. The customer support is outstanding—it's rare to see such excellent service.

I would recommend this app to any e-commerce brand owner. In my opinion, it's a must-have.

best,
resul from germany

MR. CHAIN
Alemania
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
12 de mayo de 2024

Amazing support and always available! I always receive a response instantly using their chat feature and they have been able to solve or provide options to any questions I have. Thank you team!

AVRY JAMES LABEL
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
22 de junio de 2024

A simple and great app. The support team was awesome with helping with adding a custom button and were super quick to make changes. Would definitely recommend.

Poppy Rose
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
16 de mayo de 2024

Incredible service! I would say some of the best and responsive support available through the Shopify App Store! I have used many third party apps and this one is AMAZING! Get it!

AtoZ Botanicals
19 días usando la aplicación
3 de abril de 2024

A must have for every retailer. Very easy to set up and works great - it has already brought us dozens of sold products and a very nice turnover within the first weeks. I highly recommend.

DESIGNSPOT
Chequia
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
10 de junio de 2024

Super support and helpful.
Styled my popup to my shop :-)

Green.dk
Dinamarca
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
18 de marzo de 2024

I've been using CandyRack for 4-5 years, between 3 different stores, and it's always done exactly as I needed and the support team has always been fantastic!

O'Naturelle
Canadá
8 meses usando la aplicación
2 de abril de 2024

The App works really well, and the support is amazing. Rein helped me with my problem and she was 10/10.
Thank you again Rein!

DomesticDiva
20 días usando la aplicación
12 de abril de 2024

After trying out Honeycomb for a couple months we switched over to this app because they provide hands down the best customer service. These guys go out of their way to make sure the app works perfect. They actually went in and updated the code to make sure the appearance mirrored our site. If you need support they offer phone, chat and email. AOV shot up as soon as we made the switch. Thanks again for all your support. You have a customer for life!

Nutri Nation
Alrededor de 2 horas usando la aplicación
10 de abril de 2024

I've had several bugs with my theme, but the support has been easy to work with and very quick to get them fixed.

Mason Jar Lifestyle