Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

by Digismoothie

The best discounted upsell & cross sell app • FREE for 14 days

Shop Home Med

The app works really well for increasing cart size. It is really easy to set up and the support team customized it to our theme right away!

Mama & Roo's

The upsells are easy to set up. First in Line was a great suggestion that is working well for us. Load time issues have been a problem, but tech support quickly made some changes that I hope will help.

RealKitchenHacks

The app is a no-brainer for those looking to maximize their AOV. Had a small issue in the beginning because i was using Gem Pages. I reached out to Candy Rack via live chat and got an answer almost immediately. Santiago was able to identify the issue and resolved it quickly. Santiago also went above and beyond after helping fix the issue which is unheard of.

Онлайн магазин за мъжко бельо и бански GERONIMO.

Great UpSell app, using it for over 3 months and so far I can say my order value has jumped! P.S. - Great support :))

P O D U R

Just installed the app, and already love it. I am confident upsell with this app will increase our turnover. The customer service was outstanding. Christian tailored the CSS to our need

ModernMua

Amazing cart upsells, Christian from the live support has been very helpful, even on Saturday at 1am he has helped with instant replies! recommended for increasing order average value.

vibe2tech

2 minutes to reply once I clicked the chat icon. Within 10 minutes Christian had redesigned my popup to fit my branding. Where else can that happen and outside of their normal hours. I was close to choosing a competitor but something told me to go with CR. So far I a very impressed. Continue to keep up the good work!!

DandyArtisan

Alla who has been attending to all my questions have been really really helpful. She deserves a pay raise for all the things that she has done for me and I look forward to more good times with candyrack!

Rasta Creations

I have heard so many good recommendations about this app! I tried it and I got instantly great upselling results with it! Another thing I value is very helpful customer support, which has helped me with custom implementation on my theme. I can't imagine my store without it anymore. Thank you.

Alf & Bet

Fantastic app! It works as expected and their support is excellent, very responsive, answered all my questions and helped me customise the pop-up so it looks just the way I imagined it to be. Great experience!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22