Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

by Digismoothie

"Best upsell app and best support in the whole app store."

Painted Feels

I've tested many other cross-sell apps, and this is by far the most aesthetic and functional one. The app is slightly more expensive than the competition, but it's worth every penny. Customer support is excellent as well

The Prince Webshop

This app is amazing, it is very versatile and it provides almost instantly ROI. The support is absolutely TOP CLASS - they go beyond their own app and fix conflicts with other apps, if at all possible.

Amazingly Pets

I can´t thank Tom from Candy Rack enough for what he did for me, he went above and beyond on integrating the app with my store and even personalized the upsell popup for me without any extra charge. Thank you very much!

Club Supporters

I'm testing the app now for a short period of time, but already impressed by the good support of Tom!

Big Bear Love

Installed the app as it's extremely simple to use and works instantly upon installation. Other apps were sub-par at best.

If you have items that are good for up-selling you'd be nuts not to try the app.

Support is second to none!

Total Man Shop

Amazing app that I don't think I could be without. It just makes sense that when a person is buying something they are already inclined to spend money and by offering your opinion for what could go with that item and even offer a discount it is a win-win for both you and your customer. And customer service is very friendly and helpful.

NorthLegends

Keep up the good work, very nice upsells app that pay for itself, every some pre-made ones and customer support helped me to make it custom colored!

Vegan Cases

Very nice app and the support team are very helpful! The layout are very clean and professional, I totally recommend it.

Gifted Grabber

This app is just incredible and allowed me to sell more the first day I used it. Support team is just AWESOME! I had a little bug with another app. Tom quickly solved it with the dev team and he did a great job to customize the app for my Website. Congratulations! The first day, I did my first upsell sale. IT WORKS!

Qwik

This app provides a clean, fast and simple way to generate more revenue. I honestly can't even fathom how I wasn't using it before. Great, FAST and responsive support. Perfect app.