Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

by Digismoothie

The best product upsell app to boost sales • FREE for 14 days

Til You Collapse

A very useful and user-friendly app that's helped generate thousands and awesome support team, Tom was super helpful!

Vogue Paws

Amazing app! A must have for any ecom store! Customer service goes above and beyond to fix issues (rarely any)

girled

Very pleased with the app! Makes up about 5% of our revenue!! The support is very fast! Got a reply within 10mins on a Sunday!

Mifo UK - The World's Most Advanced Wireless Earbuds for Active Movers - O5, O7

Excellent product and support. Tom and his team proactively reached out to us on multiple occasions to offer additional service and support. The product works and we have added measurable sales since installing. 5/5 would recommend.

Grobo

Candy Rack is awesome! We've tried numerous upsell apps, but this is by far the easiest to integrate and for our customers to use. It's resulting in thousands of dollars of increased revenue each month. Their team is responsive and helped us improve the integration without even asking!

valleytruckandtractor

I looked at a lot of upsell apps, and even tried a few before settling on Candy Rack. It was the easiest to use, allowed me to get very granular when I needed to, and let people add multiple upsell items during one transaction while other tools I tried would close the upsell window if one product was added. Also had a great interaction with customer support.

UVCleanHealth

really good apps! increase our store revenue up to 10% now. Highly recommended if you want to increase AOV

bcuddly

They helped me fully customize the look of the app. It has already boosted by sales bt$1200 in a week - awesome for "bundling" products.

Sultan Cook®

This is one of the first apps I add on my new stores. Best Upsell app imo, really easy to use, but the main advantage is the support with Tom & Lucia always being there to bring you some customisations in no time. Couldn't recommend more.

A2Z Ozone

We use Candy Rack to upsell our accessories with our products. It does a nice job of promoting the accessories, and our sales had increased along with revenue. In fact, Candy Rack has analytics to show you how they have increased. With Shopify, I can compare what we sold before Candy Rack with what we sold after Candy Rack. The app has a lot of features, and it is easy to set up. If you run into an issue though, they are there to help you. I recommend this one!