Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

by Digismoothie

The one click upsell & cross sell app for your product pages

w.o.d.welder

We are wrapping up the two week trial and we are happy with the initial results. We started with just the Shopify Recommendations, and even those were generating some conversions so we decided to dive deeper and target upsells for each specific product. We're looking forward to tracking the results.

www.wodwelder.com

Vegan Cases

Very nice app and the support team are very helpful! The layout are very clean and professional, I totally recommend it.

Víno od Bodláků

This app is perfect! Works really well, setup is quick and easy and the support is outstanding! Also, Candy Rack has a great wiki page where you find all the tips you might need including CSS tips for making the pop-up look the way you need.

Bailey's Beds

This app was great for creating upsells. Really easy to set up and simple to customize. The dev team was also VERY responsive, impressive.

Heimekoseleg

App works amazingly, looks great and awesome customer service! We used a free app earlier which was missing functions and lacking design. One click upsell just works better, looks better and upped our upsell conversions!

TVShop

I just especially like they integrate with the Shopify product recommendation. Good app! will recommend to everyone

Trendiees

Amazing app. Literally install this on all my websites and it makes money day one. By far the most clean app for an up sell and cross sell.

Wonder Woo

I use this app to help increase my average order value. It was worked amazingly, and the pop-up is very appealing to the customer. Their support team is also great!!

Colette Lola

We recently changed from another up-sell app to Candy Rack and couldn't be happier with the results.

This app looks much better on mobile and far easier to use for customers as well as on the admin side.

Few issues along the way due to our theme but Tom and the team have been really helpful and sorted them out for us quickly. They are also easy to reach and always reply quickly.

If your looking for a great up-sell app you can't go wrong with this one due to it's design, functionality & support.

Thanks,
www.colettelola.com

Inluxxe

This app is great! Really increased my add on sales because it is so easy for my customers to add additional items in their cart. Recently re-designed my website and the program was no longer compatible with the new theme. Their support team went above and beyond to fix the issue for me all within 24 hours of initial contact. Very happy with the service!