Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

by Digismoothie

Upsell & cross sell popup. High conversions. ROI no-brainer.

Amazingly Pets

I can´t thank Tom from Candy Rack enough for what he did for me, he went above and beyond on integrating the app with my store and even personalized the upsell popup for me without any extra charge. Thank you very much!

Club Supporters

I'm testing the app now for a short period of time, but already impressed by the good support of Tom!

Big Bear Love

Installed the app as it's extremely simple to use and works instantly upon installation. Other apps were sub-par at best.

At $75aud (after current conversion rates) it feels a bit on the rich side however I'm currently on the free trial and it pays for itself almost instantly. 1/3 of my customers are using this to upgrade as opposed to the previous 10%.

Support is second to none. I can't recommend this app more!

If you have items that are good for up-selling you'd be nuts not to try the app.

Total Man Shop

Amazing app that I don't think I could be without. It just makes sense that when a person is buying something they are already inclined to spend money and by offering your opinion for what could go with that item and even offer a discount it is a win-win for both you and your customer. And customer service is very friendly and helpful.

NorthLegends

Keep up the good work, very nice upsells app that pay for itself, every some pre-made ones and customer support helped me to make it custom colored!

Vegan Cases

Very nice app and the support team are very helpful! The layout are very clean and professional, I totally recommend it.

Gifted Grabber

This app is just incredible and allowed me to sell more the first day I used it. Support team is just AWESOME! I had a little bug with another app. Tom quickly solved it with the dev team and he did a great job to customize the app for my Website. Congratulations! The first day, I did my first upsell sale. IT WORKS!

Qwik

This app provides a clean, fast and simple way to generate more revenue. I honestly can't even fathom how I wasn't using it before. Great, FAST and responsive support. Perfect app.

Turned Pop

It's a bit pricey. But the customer support is very helpful and supportive. Would be great if they can offer a cheaper basic plan.

Víno od Bodláků

This app is perfect! Works really well, setup is quick and easy and the support is outstanding! Also, Candy Rack has a great wiki page where you find all the tips you might need including CSS tips for making the pop-up look the way you need.