Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

by Digismoothie

"Best upsell app and best support in the whole app store."

Official DoggoBottle

great service from my boys in the chat and great user experience and design. gonna recommend this to all my boys

FASCINATION BABY

Great app. It looks great on my website, it has a very clean look and it is a great invitation for customers to add more products and/or options to their orders. Awesome customer support. I had some doubts and was answered right away and the attendant (Lucia) was awesome in helping me more than I needed. Totally recommend the app. You guys are great!

Gym Equipment At Home

Highly customizable upsell app, offers great customer service! Good for both standard and advanced users. I find the price to be on the high end though.

Stretch It Body Jewellery

Amazing app and even better support. Thomas got my upsell looking like it came with the rest of the website, matching perfect and doesn't look like a cheap add-on which is extremely important for me. Functionality is slick and pricing is reasonable. Looking forward to the new developments, post purchase upsell would be first on my list!

Love Yours Co

Have just gotten the app yesterday and has already increased my AOV like crazy. on top of that their customer service is AMAZING, they literally help out so quickly and anything you want they can do. i cannot wait for the 2.0

Baby Memento

Amazing app and even better customer service! All in all would definitely recommend using this app. It does it's job extremely well and has all the feature you need to create a high converting upsell.

The amazing customer service really puts this app tot the top of the list for me.

Magick Planet

We used to use their other app but switched to this one as it has more features. No complaints and very helpful!!!! thank you!!!

Lowly Lyricist

Had a couple questions about set-up & Tom was quick & efficient with his response. Candy Rack has quickly become one of my favourites on my site.

lensr.

Had a a few problems when setting up the cross sells, but Tom from Candy Rack was of great help and we fixed it in no time. Great app, great customer service. Definitely recommending!

SimpleCases

The app works fantastic and the support team is amazing and very helpful!
I can only recommend this app