Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

by Digismoothie

Upsell & cross sell popup. Best rated upsell app with 5 stars.

Lovers Charm

The app is a no brainer on return on your investment. I received great support from the app developers as well. Thanks!

w.o.d.welder

We are wrapping up the two week trial and we are happy with the initial results. We started with just the Shopify Recommendations, and even those were generating some conversions so we decided to dive deeper and target upsells for each specific product. We're looking forward to tracking the results.

www.wodwelder.com

K-9 Dryers

Super great app works as expected. If you are using excelifiy with it make sure to double-check your linkages within the app because they can get broken on import/export.

Painted Feels

I've tested many other cross-sell apps, and this is by far the most aesthetic and functional one. The app is slightly more expensive than the competition, but it's worth every penny. Customer support is excellent as well

The Prince Webshop

This app is amazing, it is very versatile and it provides almost instantly ROI. The support is absolutely TOP CLASS - they go beyond their own app and fix conflicts with other apps, if at all possible.

Amazingly Pets

I can´t thank Tom from Candy Rack enough for what he did for me, he went above and beyond on integrating the app with my store and even personalized the upsell popup for me without any extra charge. Thank you very much!

Club Supporters

I'm testing the app now for a short period of time, but already impressed by the good support of Tom!

Big Bear Love

Installed the app as it's extremely simple to use and works instantly upon installation. Other apps were sub-par at best.

At $75aud (after current conversion rates) it feels a bit on the rich side however I'm currently on the free trial and it pays for itself almost instantly. 1/3 of my customers are using this to upgrade as opposed to the previous 10%.

Support is second to none. I can't recommend this app more!

If you have items that are good for up-selling you'd be nuts not to try the app.

Total Man Shop

Amazing app that I don't think I could be without. It just makes sense that when a person is buying something they are already inclined to spend money and by offering your opinion for what could go with that item and even offer a discount it is a win-win for both you and your customer. And customer service is very friendly and helpful.

NorthLegends

Keep up the good work, very nice upsells app that pay for itself, every some pre-made ones and customer support helped me to make it custom colored!