Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

by Digismoothie

The one click upsell & cross sell app for your product pages

RealKitchenHacks

The app is a no-brainer for those looking to maximize their AOV. Had a small issue in the beginning because i was using Gem Pages. I reached out to Candy Rack via live chat and got an answer almost immediately. Santiago was able to identify the issue and resolved it quickly. Santiago also went above and beyond after helping fix the issue which is unheard of.

Онлайн магазин за мъжко бельо и бански GERONIMO.

Great UpSell app, using it for over 3 months and so far I can say my order value has jumped! P.S. - Great support :))

P O D U R

Just installed the app, and already love it. I am confident upsell with this app will increase our turnover. The customer service was outstanding. Christian tailored the CSS to our need

ModernMua

Amazing cart upsells, Christian from the live support has been very helpful, even on Saturday at 1am he has helped with instant replies! recommended for increasing order average value.

vibe2tech

2 minutes to reply once I clicked the chat icon. Within 10 minutes Christian had redesigned my popup to fit my branding. Where else can that happen and outside of their normal hours. I was close to choosing a competitor but something told me to go with CR. So far I a very impressed. Continue to keep up the good work!!

DandyArtisan

Alla who has been attending to all my questions have been really really helpful. She deserves a pay raise for all the things that she has done for me and I look forward to more good times with candyrack!

Peach Booty Plan Česká

Customer support for this app is amazing. They are very responsive and they even helped me adjust the look of the app to match our store look!
The revenue boost it gave us also helped us scale our online stores even more, so I'm very happy with the decision to install it.

The Paper Memory

In LOVE with this app! Not only are we seeing fantastic conversion rates with our upsells, but customer support goes above and beyond to make sure you get the results you want. We had our app optimized and customized to our store's look and feel. Cannot recommend it enough. Very happy customers here.

Zenful

This app is amazing. Compared to other upsell apps, this app is by far the best of the best! The options are so clear and nice for the customers. Easy set-up and amazing customer service!

The Forever Rose Demo

This app is fantastic and their custom service is very responsive and timely as well as professional. Great Support.