Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

by Digismoothie

Upsell & cross sell popup. Product upsell & recommendations.

CK Swagworks

There are heaps of apps for doing this kind of thing, but Candy Rack is a stand-out in its field because of its utterly adorable interface. Call me crazy, but I love the cutesy! Gimme gimme! :D

Bailey's Beds

This app was great for creating upsells. Really easy to set up and simple to customize. The dev team was also VERY responsive, impressive.

Heimekoseleg

App works amazingly, looks great and awesome customer service! We used a free app earlier which was missing functions and lacking design. One click upsell just works better, looks better and upped our upsell conversions!

sternglas.de

The app works perfectly and is well-designed. It is boosting our upsells like never before. Also a great and lovely support by Tom. We are convinced.

Dobrá tráva

I've just started using the app and it seems very worthwhile so far. On top of all the amazing features, you will get great customer support from guys from Digismoothie who guided me through the process of creating my first UpSell. Worth the money.

luxury-rings.com

OK so this is probably easily the best app on shopify - and with the most amazing support, ever. It looks GREAT. It's the most efficient upsell tool. And support helped with stuff that they didn't even have to. Like, really. Wow. Thanks, guys!!!

Customcuff

awesome app! makes us an extra 100,000$ per month. easy to use and supreme customer support whenever we have problems.

STORYOUS. Market

Candyrack what exactly, what I was looking for! Very neat app, quick onboarding. Did not need to contact the support.

Tech to School

Used this app to offer an extended warranty option on products in my store. Very easy to install and setup. Developer was super helpful in helping me customize the look and feel to match my store. Highly recommended!!

The Imagination Tree Store

I've only just started with it, but I can say that the customer service has been amazing. Tomas responded to me in less than a minute, and helped me over the next 24 hours to resolve an issue I was having that was linked to another app (Zipify pages).

He went over and above, and so we are very, very grateful. Top service.