Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

by Digismoothie

The best discounted upsell & cross sell app • FREE for 14 days

Love Yours Co

Have just gotten the app yesterday and has already increased my AOV like crazy. on top of that their customer service is AMAZING, they literally help out so quickly and anything you want they can do. i cannot wait for the 2.0

Baby Memento

Amazing app and even better customer service! All in all would definitely recommend using this app. It does it's job extremely well and has all the feature you need to create a high converting upsell.

The amazing customer service really puts this app tot the top of the list for me.

Magick Planet

We used to use their other app but switched to this one as it has more features. No complaints and very helpful!!!! thank you!!!

Lowly Lyricist

Had a couple questions about set-up & Tom was quick & efficient with his response. Candy Rack has quickly become one of my favourites on my site.

lensr.

Had a a few problems when setting up the cross sells, but Tom from Candy Rack was of great help and we fixed it in no time. Great app, great customer service. Definitely recommending!

SimpleCases

The app works fantastic and the support team is amazing and very helpful!
I can only recommend this app

Pediment Publishing

Great app. I found it simple to setup and easy to use. We had a problem for a short time and their customer support responded within minutes and had the issue fixed in an hour.

Pod Accessories LLC

We have used the app for months now, and the customers love the features. It helps drive unique up-sells/ upgrades that just aren't possible for any other up-sell app. One-of-a-kind, just like their amazing support!

Point No Point Studio

Really great app and even better customer service! We had a problem with the pop up displaying and had to problem addressed and fixed right away with their help!

Docking Drawer

What makes a great app? Service. Best customer service I have experienced in a long time. It's refreshing to partner with a company that you can talk to, cars, and is responsive.