Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

by Digismoothie

"Best upsell app and best support in the whole app store."

Vegan Cases

Very nice app and the support team are very helpful! The layout are very clean and professional, I totally recommend it.

Gifted Grabber

This app is just incredible and allowed me to sell more the first day I used it. Support team is just AWESOME! I had a little bug with another app. Tom quickly solved it with the dev team and he did a great job to customize the app for my Website. Congratulations! The first day, I did my first upsell sale. IT WORKS!

Qwik

This app provides a clean, fast and simple way to generate more revenue. I honestly can't even fathom how I wasn't using it before. Great, FAST and responsive support. Perfect app.

Turned Pop

It's a bit pricey. But the customer support is very helpful and supportive. Would be great if they can offer a cheaper basic plan.

Víno od Bodláků

This app is perfect! Works really well, setup is quick and easy and the support is outstanding! Also, Candy Rack has a great wiki page where you find all the tips you might need including CSS tips for making the pop-up look the way you need.

Inkopious

Awesome app so far. Already generating revenue within the first day. It can be time consuming to add multiple upsells to a product, but worth it. Support is very responsive and was happy to hear our suggestions to make the app better.

Delroshop

Really good app, very simple and clear as opposite to most Upsell apps. But main thing is the support is excellent and will sort you out in no time.

DiamondSmileⓇ

Nice app. I really enjoy it. I like the idea behind it and the support Max is giving. Hope the best for future.

CK Swagworks

There are heaps of apps for doing this kind of thing, but Candy Rack is a stand-out in its field because of its utterly adorable interface. Call me crazy, but I love the cutesy! Gimme gimme! :D

Bailey's Beds

This app was great for creating upsells. Really easy to set up and simple to customize. The dev team was also VERY responsive, impressive.