Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

by Digismoothie

The one click upsell & cross sell app for your product pages

Meat House Panama

What an amazing app, it really deliver! But mostly, the incredible support they give. Event for custom requests they are very fast and always willing to help and talk about new possibilities. They even customize the app with my store branding for free. Thanks Tom and Luci!

Til You Collapse

A very useful and user-friendly app that's helped generate thousands and awesome support team, Tom was super helpful!

Vogue Paws

Amazing app! A must have for any ecom store! Customer service goes above and beyond to fix issues (rarely any)

UVCleanHealth

really good apps! increase our store revenue up to 10% now. Highly recommended if you want to increase AOV

bcuddly

They helped me fully customize the look of the app. It has already boosted by sales bt$1200 in a week - awesome for "bundling" products.

Martinsson King Sweden

This app is great! I have tried more apps in the same category but this one is just the best! We have increased our sales per order, which we wanted, from day one! People purchase more things, which increase the order amount :) It is aslo very easy to use and the design is very clean, and the support helped us customize the app so we can use our own store font. The support is great also! They answer quickly through their chat. I just love this app. Best on Shopify! And it is worth every penny! Our sales has gone up from day one!! :) :)

AimShop.com

Very helpful, nothing was too much, customer service is amazing. wanted a few things looking slightly different with the pop up and they sorted it out for us straight away 5* service

P&B Home

This APP is fantastic! Added it our site to upsell some items at product page level and within 1 day had first few upsell sales and they haven't stopped! Even offered customisation to brand the app to better fit my website. The results were quick and look great. Really impressed with this app - highly recommend :) Very happy customer

Letterhoesje

This is a great app which also comes with great support. For some reason the wrong currency was showing in my upsell but Lucia from support helped me greatly and the issue was fixed within a couple of minutes (it was my own mistake) She even offered to design the upsell for me so that it would match my storefront. Would recommend this app to every new store owner!

Lovers Charm

The app is a no brainer on return on your investment. I received great support from the app developers as well. Thanks!