Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

by Digismoothie

Step up your upsell game. Totally free for the first 2 weeks.

NoCable

This app really is perfect for upselling add-on products or warranties. it has helped me add revenue streams that I haven't had before. Great app!

March 8, 2019

Thank you very much for your review, we are really happy you like our app and it helps your business. Happy upselling!

Kryty Organika

I have been looking for a simple upsell app for a while and this one does a great job. I really like the UI and clear pop-up design. Well done guys!

BENJAMIN DAVID GOLF

I'm using this as an UPSELL / Bundle app and by FAR the BEST, EASIEST bundle app on the market. I know there are many others that offer tons of modification but this triggers at the cart button with a beautiful pop that looks amazing on desktop and Mobile. The customer service was responsive and even helped me on creating some new trigger options to even create a better experience for customers and keep us protected as a store. LOVE IT!!

Pet Canva

I NEVER leave reviews in the app store. Never thought it would come to this. This app is the best upsell app we've ever found!! Most traditional upsell apps don't work with the kind of products we sell, but this one has by far exceeded expectations!

diymatcha

Very fast and helpful support and great app! Very good deal also, cheaper than others. Thank you guys!

FitnesMall

You can't get better Upsell app than this. Generated over $400+ extra money in just 2 month of usage

Elated Electrons

Works amazingly well, simple, great design, and is essential to every ecommerce store. I highly recommend this app!

MyAircon

App works great, and i especially appreciate that i can apply up-sell/cross-sell items that are specific to variants. Plus - the support is fantastic!

SoundPods Official

Honestly, this app is insane even tho its new. It helps so much and makes your store look more professional it's insane. 10/10 would recommend even tho you're just starting out.

Icevape

This app is good for upp-sells if you normaly sell just one uppsell deal at a time, due to the discount code limits of the Shopify platform it can only perform one task a time.
Support is great and friendly, but sadly this app did not meet my needs so I had to uninstall it.
Pros: Good looking, easy to set up, good support, works as it is although with limits
Cons: Only one offer works for each cart, Not possible to select multiple quantities of offered item (exc, buy x, get 2xY at 20% off), not possible to use standard discount codes while using offers with this app in cart (Shopify issue)

I will however give them 5 stars, because the app is good for what it can do besides the limits of shopify, And the team is more then willing to help and try to work on this issue that shopify makes so it's not fair of me to give less then 5 since this is out of their control