Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

Candy Rack — One Click Upsell | Reviews

by Digismoothie

The one click upsell & cross sell app for your product pages

PFA

The best customer support team, I have received. Tom was very helpful, patient, and intelligent. Thank you, guys. I recommend this app. The app works amazingly. One of the best upsell apps out there.

Hygge Box

Just started using the app. It's easy to install and use. The customer service and support team are great!

Fandrops.no

This app is brilliant to use if you are stuck with products that do not sell well by their own. I was stuck with products for a long time, until I got the idea that it might be clever to offer a "surprise" to a low price in an upselling manner. But how do I do this in a practical way? For me the answer would be Candy Rack! To my delight, this worked well with Candy Rack, so now I am very happy that the products I have been stuck with for a long time are finaly selling. I will also give some extra credits to the awesome customer service.
Very helpfull indeed, and I am for sure going to continue using Candy Rack and optimize my store further as soon as I have sold out the stocks that is my first priority to sell out.

Peachy Pets

Best Upsell app ever. Easy to set up and customer support is superb. I highly recommend Candy rack for anyone who want to increase their AOV

ScentSpace

Very happy with the customer support. Couldn't ask for a better experience. have a great day! responded quickly too

HIT THE HAY

Best upsell on the market, look no further. Excellent service as well. Had another app interfering with Candy Rack and they fixed it really fast.

Pawz

We struggled to find an app like this that was both user friendly, and easy to integrate & install (we've got a complex, custom theme). Candy Rack was able to do both and more - it's really great, and the analytics are clear and simple. One of the top apps I'd recommend to any store owner - We've already increased AOV by 5% - 10%!

Bernie's Perfect Poop

Awesome app — does everything you needed to do if you're just looking for a simple upsell. However, the support experience is the best you will ever find on any tech platform. You will feel like they work for you. Fast, accurate, thorough.

3V Gear

We have been using Candy Rack for about 8 months now and it has been really great. At first, I was a little hesitant because the price seemed kind of high, but it more than pays for itself every month. We have a lot of products and accessories. The accessories don't move as fast as our main products and Candy Rack helps us increase the overall order value as well as moving some of the slower moving accessories. I have only reached out to their customer service once, but it was a great experience. Santiago got right back to me and was thorough and quick to respond. He even went above and beyond and recommend some changes, which he did on his own. That was fantastic. Overall, I could not be happier.

Bems Home

What an app! I used 2-3 upsell apps but they were not the app I was looking for. Candy Rack is the perfect app for upselling and cross selling. But the customer service is even better! Santiago helped me out within minutes - he even did more than I asked. 100% satisfaction - 100% recommendation

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15