Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

by Digismoothie

Upsell & cross sell popup. Best rated upsell app with 5 stars.

Gravid.ca

I've used another upsell app before, and CandyRack is definitely an easier and more visually appealing upsell experience. The upsell popup looks great on both desktop and mobile, and the offers are very easy and intuitive to set up. Their support is top notch too, and they very quickly provided some custom CSS to get it styled in line with the rest of our store. A+ product and service. Thanks! Highly recommend Candy Rack and Candy Cart

Contour Couture

Great app. It upped my Average Order Value by 15% on the first day I used it with a product upsell. I definitely recommend it.

Dej mi pokojovku

I've found this app in the list of the best Shopify apps and I can really recommend this app! It's very easy to set up and the additional revenue from this functionality is amazing. I have an e-shop with home plants and this app offers additional useful products for example flowerpots, soil, fertilizers etc...The best is their customer support, they helped me a lot. Thanks Candy Rack team!

Skout Organic

Incredible app to upsell before checkout. Easy to use, takes minutes to set up and converts fast. The service might even be better than the app, quick responses and super helpful!

Music Radio Creative

Really fab app - easy to set up and works like a dream, pricey and I am working out if the money paid is worth it compared to other apps. I love that it works with multi-currency feature from Shopify (which many others don't offer by default!). Lovely UI for both user and customer. Looks better than other apps we have tried. Upsells are absolutely essential in the store as they really work! Thanks!

Uligo

No other upsell app compares. Very customizable and useful, and the customer service is on another level!

Eagle Eyes Optics

The app is very clean and easy to use. Great customer service! They were very quick to response and help us customize the app to our site.

Reilly & Sons

Candy Rack is the best upsell app we have used. After one day we have seen an 15% increase in sales. The team is very helpful as well and they have even tailored the pop ups to suit our theme.

Purr & Mutt

Cannot fault the customer service, emails were responded to very very quickly and Lucia went the extra mile to make sure the app integrated with our site. The app is also really well made too.

Viuty

Great app!!!
The app is great and the customer service is even better! They are really helpful and nice.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13