Candy Rack – One Click Upsell

Candy Rack – One Click Upsell

by Digismoothie

Generated $2,378,195 via upsells. Must-have for Christmas.

Dobrá tráva

I've just started using the app and it seems very worthwhile so far. On top of all the amazing features, you will get great customer support from guys from Digismoothie who guided me through the process of creating my first UpSell. Worth the money.

luxury-rings.com

OK so this is probably easily the best app on shopify - and with the most amazing support, ever. It looks GREAT. It's the most efficient upsell tool. And support helped with stuff that they didn't even have to. Like, really. Wow. Thanks, guys!!!

Customcuff

awesome app! makes us an extra 100,000$ per month. easy to use and supreme customer support whenever we have problems.

STORYOUS. Market

Candyrack what exactly, what I was looking for! Very neat app, quick onboarding. Did not need to contact the support.

Tech to School

Used this app to offer an extended warranty option on products in my store. Very easy to install and setup. Developer was super helpful in helping me customize the look and feel to match my store. Highly recommended!!

The Imagination Tree Store

I've only just started with it, but I can say that the customer service has been amazing. Tomas responded to me in less than a minute, and helped me over the next 24 hours to resolve an issue I was having that was linked to another app (Zipify pages).

He went over and above, and so we are very, very grateful. Top service.

DroiX

Stellar Service!
We have went through a couple apps for this purpose, and none of them had the functionalities we were looking for, but Candy Rack had the most and we have installed and uninstalled the Candy Rack app a couple times, and got in touch with their Customer Service (Tom respectively) which have been very understanding of our needs. We needed a deeper level of integration, as we wanted to cover all the flows on our website, and they have went above the board and coded the extra requirements we had.

Recommend!

WIOHAIR

This app is very useful to sell cheaper products.
Also Tom (from the support team) was very helpful to solve our doubts and problems

TVShop

I just especially like they integrate with the Shopify product recommendation. Good app! will recommend to everyone

Trendiees

Amazing app. Literally install this on all my websites and it makes money day one. By far the most clean app for an up sell and cross sell.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8