Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

by Digismoothie

Step up your upsell game. Totally free for the first 2 weeks.

Inkopious

Awesome app so far. Already generating revenue within the first day. It can be time consuming to add multiple upsells to a product, but worth it. Support is very responsive and was happy to hear our suggestions to make the app better.

Delroshop

Really good app, very simple and clear as opposite to most Upsell apps. But main thing is the support is excellent and will sort you out in no time.

DiamondSmileⓇ

Nice app. I really enjoy it. I like the idea behind it and the support Max is giving. Hope the best for future.

CK Swagworks

There are heaps of apps for doing this kind of thing, but Candy Rack is a stand-out in its field because of its utterly adorable interface. Call me crazy, but I love the cutesy! Gimme gimme! :D

Bailey's Beds

This app was great for creating upsells. Really easy to set up and simple to customize. The dev team was also VERY responsive, impressive.

Heimekoseleg

App works amazingly, looks great and awesome customer service! We used a free app earlier which was missing functions and lacking design. One click upsell just works better, looks better and upped our upsell conversions!

sternglas.de

The app works perfectly and is well-designed. It is boosting our upsells like never before. Also a great and lovely support by Tom. We are convinced.

Dobrá tráva

I've just started using the app and it seems very worthwhile so far. On top of all the amazing features, you will get great customer support from guys from Digismoothie who guided me through the process of creating my first UpSell. Worth the money.

luxury-rings.com

OK so this is probably easily the best app on shopify - and with the most amazing support, ever. It looks GREAT. It's the most efficient upsell tool. And support helped with stuff that they didn't even have to. Like, really. Wow. Thanks, guys!!!

Customcuff

awesome app! makes us an extra 100,000$ per month. easy to use and supreme customer support whenever we have problems.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9