Candy Rack — All‑in‑One Upsell

Candy Rack — All‑in‑One Upsell

From $29.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
Digismoothie
December 7, 2022

Excellent APP and excellent support from Lucia in CS, she was amazing. We almost gave up, we are not tech savvy, nor have the time to navigate issues so hate Apps without good customer service with a real person you can talk to. Who honestly wants to pay to speak to a bot or read through FAQs. Candy Rack has real people to help you onboard or fix your struggles or expand your understanding of the funnel and how you can maximise the value of the App. Lucia was brilliant - based in the same timezone, smart, kind, patient and understanding and it created real $/value for us having that first class support. Candy Rack is real value when you have the set down well, its well worth booking a call and working with the team, they will help you and support your ambitions. best ion all, its paid off the app iOS generating more value, and customers really do add to the basket.

Happy Houseplants
December 5, 2022

I use Candy rack for my gifting business which works perfectly, therefore Candy Rack was my go-to for my new sock business. I know from my previous business people love ideas for extra items to add to cart, so adding Candy Rack to upsell mystery socks was a no brainer.

Joode
Time spent using app: 8 months
November 29, 2022

The BEST app I have used so far on Shopify Store! Literally increased my AOV incredibly since I activated it. Highly recommend it if you have products that are suitable for cross sell.

Speedex
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 25, 2022

Amazing support, they fixed issue with the billing in few hours. I never had issues with the app in itself and it's amazing!

Kaufen Center
Germany
Time spent using app: 8 days
November 24, 2022

Definitely one of the best-upselling apps in terms of functionality and design. They have a great team of developers who are always willing to assist with any design principles and provide critical feedback.

SnufflePaw