Candy Rack – One Click Upsell

Candy Rack – One Click Upsell

by Digismoothie

We've generated $562,848 via upsells. Join us and make more $$

Stilhuset

By far the best upsell app on the platform, it's beautiful, customizable and intuitive. Kudos to Tom for excellent support.

Freeman Vape juice

This app is amazing & has driven an increase of over 25% in revenue. We are a big business, so having excellent support & fast thinkers like digismoothie can really change the game for big or small businesses alike. The costs are very reasonable, the app is lean & fast, while being smart & they were able to get the look just right for our theme & I am a picky person! All in all an excellent experience & I will be a customer for life by the looks of it.

Atama Europe

Great App, easy to install and use, very intuitive. It works perfectly and really helps to boost the upsells.

The customer service was fantastic, they took less than 5 minutes to answer all my questions and help me. I strongly recommend this app.

WITGEAR

Truly Amazing Customer Service. It's True you get what you pay for! Cheap for the price and worth the investment!

Bierstick

Absolutely one of the best apps I have ever installed. Looks better than any upsell app around and works great! Honestly makes its money back in 1/2 a day. See it live on bierstick.com

The Projekt s.r.o.

I have tried many similar tools, but this is the only one, which gives me positive ROI in the long term. Small, but useful tool. Definitely recommend!

snoresolvers

This app works but NOT for Paypal Express Checkout, which account for about 40% of my store's payment types. They're working on it though, very good customer service

Robobait

What I love about the app is how clean it is. Nothing worse than clunky upsell popups. The guys behind it are also very active on support which to me is a big portion of what an app should be.

Keep it up CR !

Gifts24-7.co.uk

I've used other apps for upsells and in the long run they have let us down, I wish when we startered our website we had used this app from the start, it would of saved us a lot of time, and the support is fantastic thanks guys :-)

Mikash Skincare

My friend had mentioned this app to me and I am extremely grateful such an app like this exists. I am soo overwhelmed by the amount of money I made thanks to this app and I'm not talking about hundreds I'm talking about thousands in such a short time. Don't even think about the monthly fee you will make your money back back 1000X over. Definitely recommend it. The support is super fast and easy to deal with.

Previous 1 3 4 5