Candy Rack — All‑in‑One Upsell

One-click upsell & cross-sell app • Product page upsell pop-up

From $29.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Liv Outside - Bote Board Dealer

Great looking and functioning App. The support team was extremely helpful and quick to help make design customizations to the App on my store.

Quatre Swim

So so happy with this app and the support I got while installing it. Yvonne was so quick to answer all my questions and fix any minor issue I encountered. I cannot recommend this app enough! Malaika

Nexgen

Great app and great team. Highly recommended. It's easy to install and customize. The team has been able to help us get set up with any Qs we've had.

vividsmile

Location Philippines

Very helpful especially when there are bugs with your custom theme code. Solved my problem right away.

Wopilo

One of the best Shopify Apps I know ! It's been almost 2 years since we have begun to use it. The setup was really easy and all features are intuitive. The icing on the cake : the support is perfect ! The team is really reactive and they always try to find tailor-made solutions (they have created for us custom scripts in our code).

Run Comfort

Santiago helped us a lot during the initial setup of the app. Currently we are still spilt testing the Candy Rack & Candy Cart.

SIMPLER HAIR COLOR

Truly outstanding and super responsive customer service. They helped us customize our popup to be the way that we wanted through multiple iterations. I'm so glad we found out about this app. Very pleased.

Whiskira

Very very helpful staff. Special shoutout to Lucia for your kind help. I had a custom issue and they solved it promptly. Highly Recommended. Been using this app for quite a while and it does drive you extra revenue.

Luma Oral Care

Great customer service and definitely it boosted our average order value. Highly recommend this app.

BootyGoals

Its the best App for upsells. Better Design options More Upsell ideas and Options
Really nice and fast Support I can recommend that to everybody

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17