Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

by Digismoothie

The one click upsell & cross sell app for your product pages

HIT THE HAY

Best upsell on the market, look no further. Excellent service as well. Had another app interfering with Candy Rack and they fixed it really fast.

Pawz

We struggled to find an app like this that was both user friendly, and easy to integrate & install (we've got a complex, custom theme). Candy Rack was able to do both and more - it's really great, and the analytics are clear and simple. One of the top apps I'd recommend to any store owner - We've already increased AOV by 5% - 10%!

Bernie's Perfect Poop

Awesome app — does everything you needed to do if you're just looking for a simple upsell. However, the support experience is the best you will ever find on any tech platform. You will feel like they work for you. Fast, accurate, thorough.

3V Gear

We have been using Candy Rack for about 8 months now and it has been really great. At first, I was a little hesitant because the price seemed kind of high, but it more than pays for itself every month. We have a lot of products and accessories. The accessories don't move as fast as our main products and Candy Rack helps us increase the overall order value as well as moving some of the slower moving accessories. I have only reached out to their customer service once, but it was a great experience. Santiago got right back to me and was thorough and quick to respond. He even went above and beyond and recommend some changes, which he did on his own. That was fantastic. Overall, I could not be happier.

Bems Home

What an app! I used 2-3 upsell apps but they were not the app I was looking for. Candy Rack is the perfect app for upselling and cross selling. But the customer service is even better! Santiago helped me out within minutes - he even did more than I asked. 100% satisfaction - 100% recommendation

Nova Galaxy Lamp

Couldn't be happier with the customer service! Lucia was not only quick to fix my problems but also customized the pop-ups in my store. Great work, thank you!

Giant Knox City

I would give their support 10 stars if Shopify allows. Candy Rack's support is truly excellent. Lucia went above and beyond to offer her expertise on upselling strategies, tweak the look of the upsell pop-up for us and iron out some other issues for us.

Nectarine

This app is extremely powerful if you utilize it correctly. Highly recommended and lightning fast support!

Urban Cuddlez

I've only good things to say about the service and the app! 1 week into my trial. Contacted support to customise the upsell . Santiago attended to me and he was super awesome, so helpful and quick to offer solutions and he did such a nice upsell customisation for my store

klaeny

The setup of the different upsell options is very easy and yet sophisticated. Possibility to customize the pop-up design is a plus too. The support I received from Lucia by Digismoothie when facing a small issue was excellent, she provided very helpful insights. Truly recommend :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14