Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

The one click upsell & cross sell app for your product pages

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

print-your-posts

Candy Rack alone makes us over $150K+/mo. It's super easy to setup, and their support is extremely helpful. I've used multiple upsell apps and this is easily the best one.

FidgetSelect

Love this app has given me 17 extra conversions in under a month. Very nice app definitely worth the money :)

Prime Liquor: Alcohol Delivery Singapore

Tom was very helpful and responsive when I had some issues running the app with other apps installed. He solved those issues I had within a few minutes! Now the app is fully compatible with my other apps on my website. Wonderful app and service. Highly recommend!

PawCreate

Upselling is a big part of an online business, and Candy Rack has shown to be a good tool for doing that. I would really like to make note of the customer service. We have used the app for a while now, and customer service has always provided a solution for anything asked. Even with what may seem like pesky questions they fully explained and resolved any issue we may have had... quickly and happily. If you are looking for an upsell app definitely give this one a go.

Honor Initiative

Juan is the best! Very quick to respond and has been able to accommodate all of my requests. The app itself is perfect and reasonably priced too. A+

Bali Cases

Nice customer support, nice features. Very easy to work with. Absolutely pleased with the app, tried a few before and this is definitely the best one!

Royal Albartross (US)

Easy to use and powerful functionality for upsell. It has helped our store improve attachment on accessories and importantly create a helpful experience for customers!

ZITOCASES®

Love it! Use it for many years. Great app with best Customer support! Fast and easy. 5 STARS! Best app in my store

PROTEIN EXPRESS

Great app. I basically let it run by itself with automatic suggestions, works pretty well. It largely covers the cost of the app. And the support is great !

PFA

The best customer support team, I have received. Tom was very helpful, patient, and intelligent. Thank you, guys. I recommend this app. The app works amazingly. One of the best upsell apps out there.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15