Candy Rack — All‑in‑One Upsell

Candy Rack — All‑in‑One Upsell

From $29.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 20, 2023

App does exactly what I was looking for. Great customer service that was able to implement a customization for me within minutes. Really excited to see how this app performs.

Senken Knives
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 16, 2023

This is a great app for upsell. It lets you customise easily to meet your needs. Also they have really good and speedy customer service. World class, recomend it!

LOKK
Norway
Time spent using app: 10 days
January 11, 2023

Amazing customer service and a great add-on to any store looking to upsell in a quick and easy way! :)

STUSH xo
Time spent using app: 2 days
December 28, 2022

To be honest, I tried at least 20 apps for my cross-sells.
I always had the problem that you couldnt choose product variants for the trigger product, which is possible with candyrack.
Also, other apps I tried had so many bugs, it was a mess and just not usable. I am so happy I finally found an app now for my cross-sells.
I had a very nice conversation with the customer support. Andrés was super fast and helpful! I can definitely recommend!

Printoria
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
December 10, 2022

Really great customer service, goes out of their way to help make it work for you. Highly recommended!

HappyStore
Time spent using app: 7 days
December 7, 2022

Excellent APP and excellent support from Lucia in CS, she was amazing. We almost gave up, we are not tech savvy, nor have the time to navigate issues so hate Apps without good customer service with a real person you can talk to. Who honestly wants to pay to speak to a bot or read through FAQs. Candy Rack has real people to help you onboard or fix your struggles or expand your understanding of the funnel and how you can maximise the value of the App. Lucia was brilliant - based in the same timezone, smart, kind, patient and understanding and it created real $/value for us having that first class support. Candy Rack is real value when you have the set down well, its well worth booking a call and working with the team, they will help you and support your ambitions. best ion all, its paid off the app iOS generating more value, and customers really do add to the basket.

Happy Houseplants
Time spent using app: 10 months
December 5, 2022

I use Candy rack for my gifting business which works perfectly, therefore Candy Rack was my go-to for my new sock business. I know from my previous business people love ideas for extra items to add to cart, so adding Candy Rack to upsell mystery socks was a no brainer.

Joode
Time spent using app: 8 months
November 29, 2022

The BEST app I have used so far on Shopify Store! Literally increased my AOV incredibly since I activated it. Highly recommend it if you have products that are suitable for cross sell.

Speedex
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 25, 2022

Amazing support, they fixed issue with the billing in few hours. I never had issues with the app in itself and it's amazing!

Kaufen Center
Germany
Time spent using app: 8 days
November 24, 2022

Definitely one of the best-upselling apps in terms of functionality and design. They have a great team of developers who are always willing to assist with any design principles and provide critical feedback.

SnufflePaw