Canecto Analytics

Canecto Analytics

by Canecto

Learn how to improve your site's conversions with our reports

Candid Lady

I have just received my first Canecto report and it is great. It really gives me a perspective on how my site is performing, and where I need to focus to improve. I especially like the conversion radar that tells me how I am doing compared to other sites.

Diamondize Jewellery

So far the app is working great.Works great with little effort, saves me a bunch of time. Keep up the good work!
Highly recommend!!
Two thumbs up!

Furry Friends Travel

Great to finally find Canecto on shopify. I am looking forward to getting web analytics delivered as a PDF in my inbox.It is a Huge timesaver.

NEWARK RESTAURANT EQUIPMENT

There is so Much in this report that you can't get anywhere else.I like how i now much better understand how my content is working for me and where i need to focus to improve even more .My pages are too long and i don't have enough authority in my communication style.
Both Factors are negatively influencing my conversions. I would have never known this if it had not been for this report.

madrobotsport

i will definitely give this app 5 star Great app and simple to setup. The app worked with all the themes we tested.