Gesamtbewertung
  • 7 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 11 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
19. Oktober 2023

Unreliable, randomly removes selected products from their rulesets costing our company money while their support team tries to figure out what is happening. Slow on POS devices as well, overall happy to be done using this application. App has a lot of potential, but not quite there yet.

VapeMeet Inc
9 monate mit der App
2. August 2023

We use this to tie environmental fees to products, overall works well. Had a few issues before th Without this our site wouldn't work.

Battery Roadie
Vereinigte Staaten
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
25. April 2023

The team at Canteen have helped me enable service fee per order on my store, initially had some issues with my theme and they were very helpful in finding workarounds. The app works great and has an easy to follow settings page. I highly recommend it for anyone looking to add custom fees to their store!

Continental Food Store
Vereinigtes Königreich
10 monate mit der App
4. Juli 2023

Canteen is a really user-friendly app. We do have a little issue with the fee, since it's quantity-adjustable on the customer's side. But, Rudy has been helping a lot! Customer service is great. I recommend!

Duvernois
8 monate mit der App
30. Mai 2023

We have uninstalled this app. We've had multiple issues with fees not being applied at checkout. Most recently, fee rules have been deleting themselves without explanation. Our biggest issue was poor customer support, they have not fixed the issue or gotten back to us. Now looking into other similar apps...

Hell On Wheels Performance Ltd.
23. Mai 2023

App works just as we need it to and customer service is quick!

Boochcraft
9. Mai 2023

App works well, easy to understandVery fast and when facing individual issues the support is friendly, fast and helpful!

True Brew Brewing Company
Deutschland
10 monate mit der App
3. März 2023

We love this App. It 100% what we were looking for. It's easy to install and to use.
It is very usefull especially in Germany were you need to implement this.

Ocean Beer
Spanien
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
30. März 2023

Tired this app for our website. I had some trouble with that app working properly on my site. I tried reaching out several times with no luck. I really wanted this app to work, but because of negligence, I just uninstalled it.

LA Mattress Store
22 tage mit der App
Sasquatch Studio hat geantwortet 31. März 2023

Hi, we had responded to numerous tickets and emails without any further response on your end. Happy to discuss further at support@sasquatchstudio.co

Bearbeitet am 17. November 2021

I was looking for an app that allows us to automatically add eco fees to the customer's cart without them having the ability to remove it for some time. This app is definitely the solution! It is so easy to set up, and works great. I am so happy we found Canteen.

North Wind Supplies