Gesamtbewertung
  • 7 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 11 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
19. Oktober 2023

Unreliable, randomly removes selected products from their rulesets costing our company money while their support team tries to figure out what is happening. Slow on POS devices as well, overall happy to be done using this application. App has a lot of potential, but not quite there yet.

VapeMeet Inc
Kanada
9 monate mit der App
30. März 2023

Tired this app for our website. I had some trouble with that app working properly on my site. I tried reaching out several times with no luck. I really wanted this app to work, but because of negligence, I just uninstalled it.

LA Mattress Store
Vereinigte Staaten
22 tage mit der App
Sasquatch Studio hat geantwortet 31. März 2023

Hi, we had responded to numerous tickets and emails without any further response on your end. Happy to discuss further at support@sasquatchstudio.co

Bearbeitet am 28. April 2021

The app seems essential but does not work with the Ella theme. Maybe the problem comes from the cart in ajax. You should also be able to apply the rule to all the products in the store without selecting them one by one.

Inter Service Esthétique
Frankreich
31 minuten mit der App
Sasquatch Studio hat geantwortet 28. April 2021

We are more than happy to take a quick look at any theme issues. Please shoot us a note about your theme issues (support@sasquatchstudio.co). Although we do test on over 20 themes on a regular basis, sometimes newer or paid themes work differently as they are all built by different developers.

In terms, of product selection, you can select up to 200 products at a time with one click and then go to the next page to select another 200. We find most of our clients have different rules/fees so they end up hand selecting anyways.