Rezensionen (34)

• 9 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 12 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 6 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
28. Mai 2024

We love having the Canteen App on our site. Takes away all of the guess work, and has provided a stress-free experience for our customers with no glitches or errors. We are big fans!

Squish Juicery
Kanada
Etwa 3 jahre mit der App
Bearbeitet am 31. Mai 2024

We use this to tie environmental fees to products, overall works well. Had a few issues bit support has been great. Without this our site wouldn't work.

Battery Roadie
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
29. März 2021

Support was very quick to accommodate to our unique parameters. The app works very well and doesn't allow the customer to evade the fees. I tried multiple apps before Canteen and every one of them didn't make the cut. Great job Sasquatch.

JPM Parts - Restaurant Equipment Replacement Parts
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
Bearbeitet am 25. Januar 2022

We had a problem with the chat feature to reach out for help, ok, you should use email to get in touch with them. But when Jordan from Sasquatch Studio contacted us, he helped us not only set up the app. He found another app conflicting with the canteen app and helped us fix all the issues. The app works perfectly even in the cart drawer which other similar apps don't. The app has no delay in applying the deposit, works with ReCharge (not known as an easy to work with app) and Jordan even pushed me in the right direction to make the app only work in Germany with its "special" deposit rules. From 1 star (because the intercom didn't work) to 5 stars for the great support. Thank You

LiveFresh
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
Sasquatch Studio hat geantwortet 10. Januar 2022

Thank you so much! It has been a pleasure to work with you guys!

23. Mai 2023

App works just as we need it to and customer service is quick!

Boochcraft
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
Bearbeitet am 17. November 2021

I was looking for an app that allows us to automatically add eco fees to the customer's cart without them having the ability to remove it for some time. This app is definitely the solution! It is so easy to set up, and works great. I am so happy we found Canteen.

North Wind Supplies
Kanada
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
Bearbeitet am 22. August 2022

Simply great! Solved all our Problems, for very little money! The support is also nice. Please continue the good work!

Candybrands
Deutschland
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
16. Januar 2023

Good plugin, easy to use and very reactive team behind in case of problem! I recommend this plugin for managing deposits

Auderset & Cie
Schweiz
12 monate mit der App
25. April 2023

The team at Canteen have helped me enable service fee per order on my store, initially had some issues with my theme and they were very helpful in finding workarounds. The app works great and has an easy to follow settings page. I highly recommend it for anyone looking to add custom fees to their store!

Continental Food Store
Vereinigtes Königreich
10 monate mit der App
9. Mai 2023

App works well, easy to understandVery fast and when facing individual issues the support is friendly, fast and helpful!

True Brew Brewing Company