Canvas by CG Pro Prints

Canvas by CG Pro Prints

by CG Pro Prints

On-demand fulfillment for high quality wall and home décor

Fusion Idol Arts

The canvas quality from cg pro is excellent. Their ship times are very good when the app works. That's the problem. The app is loaded with problems and is painful to setup. They don't seem to care about fixing them. A year after uploading and connecting all of the artwork, they archived the files on the backend which disconnected the automated integration.... thus making the app pointless. It's a shame they just don't fix it. It could have been great.

KonoPIX I Performing Images

Nice outside but ugly inside:

- Manual doesn´t look like the actual app
- Shopify integration is horrible
- Can´t even create products
- Image library not available

Save some time and skip that app!!

Our Church Tees & More

This application does not integrate well with Shopify. It's riddled with problems and disfunctional. On top of it all, they charged me $0.01 on my debit card to "verify" it's real as "CG Merchandise O". I WILL get my penny back and I strongly DO NOT recommend this service or app.

IdeesFun

application très professionnelle avec un accès facile mais attention de bien lire les instructions sur les formats

Art of Sheila

I've had my store for a month now and it's still not working right. As a programmer, this should be easy, but it's more difficult using templates than coding. I did order prints from CG Pro Prints and they were mostly good, just a little darker than the originals and the colors don't pop as much as the originals, but the biggest problem is I can't get the variants to work. It just creates individual products with no way to have one picture and multiple variants. Closing my store today and looking for other options.

Jimnem Images

I love the products offered, but I have been having lots of problems getting it to function properly. Tech support is good one minute, non-existent the next. Getting ready to look for other options.

Kenmeropphotography

By far the best prices and service available. Especeially for artists in the U.S. Great support and response to all of my questions! I have checked out many other dropship photography apps, on average GC Pro Prints was 10 - 15% less expensive than anyone else. If you are a serious photographer and want to sell high quality products, this is the way to go.

Mckim Photography

Great app, love it it has helped me streamline the ordering process. CGPRO employee Polly is amazing promptly answered any questions.

Vizionaryfocus Top Shelf

The app is very slow and glitchy as much as i want to use this company im afraid the customers will not enjoy the shopping experience this brand has to offer.

Heather Bentz

Love it. Uploading artwork into the library and using the mock up generator to see what the work will look like when printed is great. And of course, its integration with Shopify is a dream. "Fool" proof!

Previous 1