Canvas by CG Pro Prints

Canvas by CG Pro Prints

by CG Pro Prints

On-demand fulfillment for high quality wall and home décor

Jimnem Images

I love the products offered, but I have been having lots of problems getting it to function properly. Tech support is good one minute, non-existent the next. Getting ready to look for other options.

Kenmeropphotography

By far the best prices and service available. Especeially for artists in the U.S. Great support and response to all of my questions! I have checked out many other dropship photography apps, on average GC Pro Prints was 10 - 15% less expensive than anyone else. If you are a serious photographer and want to sell high quality products, this is the way to go.

Mckim Photography

Great app, love it it has helped me streamline the ordering process. CGPRO employee Polly is amazing promptly answered any questions.

Vizionaryfocus Top Shelf

The app is very slow and glitchy as much as i want to use this company im afraid the customers will not enjoy the shopping experience this brand has to offer.

Heather Bentz

Love it. Uploading artwork into the library and using the mock up generator to see what the work will look like when printed is great. And of course, its integration with Shopify is a dream. "Fool" proof!

Sylvia Coomes

I am more than happy with the quality, service, and communication of CG Pro Prints! The app is very easy to use. I ordered my first 24 x 24 inch canvas and showed it to my customer and she bought a 24 x 30 inch canvas. I foresee this app and company helping me take my business to the next level! Sylvia