Capital Upsell •1‑click upsell

Capital Upsell •1‑click upsell

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
Developer's Capital
March 30, 2022

Hello everyone, I would like to tell you about my experience with this application and with the wonderful support team. In the beginning, my use of the application was relatively good, but there were some technical problems and it was necessary to modify or fix them I contacted the support team and they immediately added new and distinctive modifications to the application. Now it works great. It is easy to use and quick to modify. In fact, it brought me some sales right after use!I would like to thank those in charge of the application, especially the support team and the technical team. Thank you from the heart And also I can advise everyone to use this application. I wish you success ! Regards Malak

Comb Tek
Germany
Time spent using app: 17 days
Developer's Capital replied March 31, 2022

Thank you for your the kind words Malak, and trusting our service. And thanks to your feedback on some issues and technical problems we get to make our app better. And we are very happy to hear that you have started getting sales.

Best Regards

Team Capital

February 18, 2022

Great app and fantastic customer service. Huge shoutout to Abdul and the tech team for all your amazing assistance. Thanks team x

bellababycollective
Time spent using app: 5 months
Developer's Capital replied February 18, 2022

Thank you for the kind words. We are very happy that Abdul was there to help you with the problems you were experiencing. We will make sure that he receives your Applause. And we are working hard to keep updating the app for best user experience and keep providing you with our best support.

Have a great day!

November 23, 2021

Customer support was quick to my request. I created a bundle and had a problem with the variant positioning in the bundle products and Abdul quickly sorted it out according to how I wanted. Creating offers is also super easy with the key feature guide which is very helpful. Overall app has great features and its great way to upsell to customers.

XeeDevelopers
Time spent using app: 16 days
Developer's Capital replied November 30, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad that Abdul was there to sort your issue quickly and we are working hard to keep improving our app for best merchant and user experience