Caramel – social e‑commerce

Caramel – social e‑commerce

by IP Balchunas Aleksei Andreevich

Revolution in promotion of products in social media

Petfectionist

Haven’t received any emails answering any of my questions I downloaded your app to my Shopify and now it has disappeared but a message in my inbox shows I have connected the app and set up everything correct I just want to delete my subscription but I don’t even know how to sign back in or cancel

Nak Nak's Laboratory

I’m excited to try it so I’m giving it a go. I’m hoping it would work though - I’ll update this review in a couple of weeks!

Edit: It’s been almost 2 months and so far, nothing! Very disappointing. Going to uninstall it.

February 29, 2020

Thank you for your feedback!

Please, keep in mind that Caramel has just launched, and we are experiencing a large number of shops connecting to our platform so we're focusing on that currently.

The customer traffic should be coming soon. We recommend to wait at least a month before expecting the results. Stay tuned!

BanjaraHandicrafts

WE'VE BEEN A PART OF CARAMEL SINCE A COUPLE OF WEEKS NOW AND THERE HASN'T BEEN A SINGLE SALE OR TRAFFIC FROM THEIR END. LAST TIME I HEARD FROM THEIR TEAM I WAS TOLD THAT A WEEK OR TWO WOULD SHOW SOME POSITIVE RESULTS. BUT THIS JUST SEEMS A WASTE OF TIME. IF YOU WANT THE APP TO CONTINUE TO HAVE POSITIVE FEEDBACKS THEN AT LEAST DO SOMETHING IN RETURN. SO FAR THIS APP IS NOTHING MORE THAN A DUMMY.

February 21, 2020

Thank you for the review!
Your feedback is completely understandable. Caramel has just launched several days ago, so we're recommending to wait at least a month before expecting the results. We're still performing the promotional preparations right now to show the best value. Also, a good chunk of negotiations with influencers are still in progress.

You can find our iOS app here: https://apps.apple.com/app/id1485510270

Our website is https://clickcaramel.com. The first fully functioning web version of the platform is coming within next few days.

Just give it some time, and you will not be disappointed. Note that the early connected shops are getting our closest attention. Stay tuned!

Pierre Francis

--- 2nd Update at 17.03.2020 ---

I have decided for safety reasons disable Caramel - there is a risk it is just waiting for number of stores to install and accept 2.5k charges (*up to), then when it reaches the number, it will charge all the shops and dissapear.

Please clarify your situation

--- 1st Review Update at 17.03.2020 ---

It is bit more than a month since installing the app... absolutely nothing change regarding traffic or sales.... Need to downgrade to 3 stars as it is not performing. Hard to say if it will be a benefit or if it is just a scam overtaking your shop data.

--- Original Review at 13.02.2020 ---
I have decided to use the app. It looks very promising however I can't notice anything regarding to the app yet...

I will back in few days to update my feedback and share results if there will be any :))

4 stars today as app looks promising but no results yet.

See you soon!

www.PierreFrancis.co.uk

--- U

February 13, 2020

Thank you for the review!

Please, keep in mind that we are currently experiencing a large number of shops connecting to our platform so we're focusing on that currently. The customers traffic will be coming right after we handle the pick load that we're experiencing right now.

We're recommending to give it a full month at least. Stay tuned!