Caramel – social e‑commerce

Caramel – social e‑commerce

by IP Balchunas Aleksei Andreevich

Revolution in promotion of products in social media

Attirely

At first I had decided to give 3 stars until some performance is seen. I set the commission percentage low at first, and planned to adjust that higher If it showed performance. However, after reading the pricing info page, there are too many contradictory statements that make me too uncomfortable to use this service.
I don't see anything about the $2500 max fee on the pricing page or terms & conditions page. You speak of a referral program fee of 5%. 5% of what??

You also state that your shop service fee is a "fixed" fee, which is currently 0%, yet you add a disclaimer that you reserve the right to change the payment terms.

Where I'm from a fixed fee cannot be changed. Deleting this app until Caramel's terms are more clear. Will keep checking reviews.

Ole Time Woodsman

I was intrigued with the referral concept so I downloaded the app and connected it to my Shopify Store. However, the thought of being hit with a $2500 re-occurring monthly fee kept me up at night so I disabled it. I will check back on the review page every so often to see what is taking place.