Caramel – social e‑commerce

Caramel – social e‑commerce

by IP Balchunas Aleksei Andreevich

Revolution in promotion of products in social media

1 review

Ethik-products

2nd update! So it was confirmed that I only have to pay for actual sales, and that's fine by me. Let's see how this will turn out in the future
Update: Thank you for your reply, what I meant was I don't want to be charged without having made sales!!! If I make enough sales, I would be more than happy to pay the agreed percentage. Added a star for prompt reply!

I liked the idea of this app but I was shocked when I had to confirm that I might be charged up to $2500 per month. I know they said you only pay when you sell but it did not specify that when I had to confirm these charges, so I did not dare to actually go through with the installation. :(

March 3, 2020

Thank you for your review! Your concerns are absolutely understandable.

However, it's not really possible to implement such a performance-based sales channel on Shopify without specifying this limit.

We're planning to make this limit configurable in the settings, but it will require some time for development.

Also, it is in our interests to be helpful to shop owners. If we mistakenly charge someone $2500 in a day, it will destroy the brand's reputation in a moment.