Caramel – social e‑commerce

Caramel – social e‑commerce

by IP Balchunas Aleksei Andreevich

Revolution in promotion of products in social media

MOOSASILWADI Sci_fi DESIGN

I added CARAMEL to my store, it is seems to be cool, creative and interesting application to increase sales.
I just have one issue, What if a Product was returned by the customer and customers does not want the product any more! and /or customers exchange for lower price product.

How we as shop owners can make sure that ur influences they dont refer to us fake buyers who buy expensive products than they return it or exchange it for lower price product and keep the commission fees of the expensive products.

We know that each shop had its own returned / exchange / cancellation policy so How CARAMEL solves this when commission is already paid?!.

March 3, 2020

Thank you for your review!

Your concerns are understandable, but it's like any other ads or promotions, advertisers do not refund ads charges.

As for the fake buyers, you should know that any attempts of abusing the sales channel will be punished. Refunds are negotiable in these cases.

Angelluxx

Fast replies from customer service and a great idea. I am thoroughly surprised at how linear this app is.

March 3, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Late Boomer Vintage

Easy to install and choose products - happy to get in on the ground floor and looking forward to future results and sales!

National Sleep Store

I am a fan of PPS advertising, if this does nothing and I pay nothing, I am okay, if I pay a commission for a sale, I am Happy! My only suggestion, if possible to have multiple commission rates for specific products. I have different margins to work with, so if I were able to offer higher or lower commission on different products, I could make more products available.
We will see how it goes.

February 29, 2020

Thank you for your positive feedback! Different rates for products is on our roadmap for sure.

Please, keep in mind that Caramel has just launched, and we are experiencing a large number of shops connecting to our platform so we're focusing on that currently.

The customer traffic should be coming soon. Stay tuned!

Hanu - Shop All Jewels of Life

*****Has anyone seen any traffic so far *** I am curious to know, if yes, what was the reward percentage that you had opted***** Thanks in advance

Very simple installation process. Just installed it. Like others also waiting to see the results before I can rewrite a review for Caramel. Not sure what it takes for the clicks to show up. Hoping for the best.

February 23, 2020

Thank you for your support!

Asmr geek

an idea i have been waiting on for a while with easy install, will wait to see results as just installed, sounds like perfect app

February 21, 2020

Thank you for your review!

Please, keep in ming that Caramel has just launched, and we are experiencing a large number of shops connecting to our platform so we're focusing on that currently.

The customer traffic should be coming within a month. Stay tuned!

Luma by Laura

I just installed the app, uploaded products, and downloaded the ios app. I've not received a sell yet but I'm giving this app 5 Stars for it's simplicity and ease of integration.

February 20, 2020

Thank you for your positive feedback!

Our team is working hard on making sure that sales are coming soon.

Slowly Dedicated

They have a very supportive and communicative team, this may be a startup but I highly recommend this application to all shops on Shopify.

February 17, 2020

Thank you for the review!

InvestPrints

Was easy to set-up on my store (https://investprints.com). No referrals yet but that's because it's new. I'll update this review in a few months time and let everyone know the results.

February 16, 2020

Thank you for the review and understanding!

Yes, Caramel has just launched, and we are experiencing a large number of shops connecting to our platform so we're focusing on that currently.

The customer traffic should be coming within a month. Early connected shops get our highest attention. Stay tuned!