Carbon Checkout

Carbon Checkout

by Carbon Checkout

Elevate your brand by aligning with a cause

Athleisure Culture

When I first tried to open the app I get an error telling me my browser doesn't allow 3rd party cookies. I double checked even made sure to set my browser to allow ALL 3rd party cookies, then I tried chrome same issue. I finally reached out to their support, their reply "make use you enable 3rd party cookies, update the browser and try again in a few days... As if I didn't already try that.

www.remixd.co.uk

This is such a good idea - not much take up yet - but it will come. Very easy to install then just leave it alone and let it work

Custompeacedesign

What I would like to be implanted:
The choice to the owner to load or take charge of the gift
Even more give the choice to charge the shop if the customer pays as well
Ex $ 1 don = 50c customers and 50c shop

24seventrends

Amazing Idea & Amazing Company! Happy To Support This Amazing Cause!

Industrymod

Shipping furniture is expensive and taxing on the environment. Hopefully this app will help offset some of the pollution.

Cowface

As a brand trying to be as carbon neutral as possible, this wonderful app helps my customers offset the carbon to ship their goods. It's unobtrusive and the customer gets to choose whether to contribute or not. Nicely done.

Nibmor

Very nice idea and very accommodating when I had issues implementing it into our site.
Look forward to see our customers response!

Harbor Threads Apparel

Such an awesome idea! It works really well with our theme too

Peace Love Hippie Vibes

Absolutely love Carbon Checkout & so do my customers! I'm moving into a shop soon and I'm very excited to see how many customers will round up their bill in the shop, I think it's fantastic that you can use it both on the website & in person too!! Would definitely recommend.

The Spotted Door

GREAT APP! - Definitely something every Shopify store could incorporate into their Shopping Cart. We installed it and needed a bit of help with how it appeared on our theme, and we received an instant response and they got us setup. We have already had a few customers use this feature, which is super cool. Thanks for creating an app that makes a difference! Keep it up!

Previous 1