CarbonCroc: Go Carbon Neutral

CarbonCroc: Go Carbon Neutral | Reviews

by CarbonCroc

Allow your customers to shop more sustainably!

Inspi. Motivation Only ®

After looking at several application, CarbonCroc is finally the one matching my needs! Easy and quick integration, Dan and the team are incredibly reactive and flexible to make sure everything goes smoothly. The widget design integrates well with my theme (prestige) and I have the possibility to offset myself the cost of each shipment or to have the client offset it. The environmental projects funded are great, and we can see all the efforts and passion the team has put into it! All the best

Eunoia-Paris

Cette application fonctionne très bien et permet de proposer à nos clients de réduire leur empreinte carbone.

Tingles Tea

There are two options with this app: either you can offset carbon costs on your own side, or you can present a widget to customers at check out so they can offset their carbon footprint. This is SO cool! They are very hands-on and set up the widget for me with no issues. It looks very pretty and is very easy to use. I talked to the CarbonCroc creator and he is so earnest and dedicated to doing his part while supporting commerce. You HAVE to install this app!!!

Oz-Eliquid

This app is great! The way it looks in the cart is great and the team is super friendly and helpful :)

YoRo Naturals

Love this app and how it appears in the cart to reassure visitors that their order is being offset for carbon emissions. The team has been very good to work with - super helpful.

Ethical Trade Co

This app is amazing in so many ways. From personal video calls with the developers to get everything set up to the mission of making our store carbon neutral and supporting awesome initiatives through this I am so glad I entered this partnership with Carbon Croc. Couldn't be happier!

Sybotanica

This app is amazing! The developers actually take the time to look at EACH item in your store, and make a calculation on how much CO2 it would produce. Also quick support and they are open to new features. I would highly recommend.

Adda Coffee & Tea House

The CarbonCroc team not only knows what they are doing with their A+ emissions calculator, they are also doing it with passion. The app is regularly updated and works well in the background of our store so that we really only have to visit it once a month when we do our part to make our emissions payment. From there, they handle everything and are always open to feedback. We like to have our public impact page readily available to share with customers and clients. They make doing good easy. We love CarbonCroc!