Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

by Care Cart

Abandoned Cart Recovery with Email & Push Notifications

Boutiquekom

It's early days yet, I've only been using Care Cart for a week, but so far, I'm liking this app. It appears to be doing what it is supposed to be doing, and has recovered some carts for my shop.support team always ready to help

Vardrob

A Really Awesom app easy to Use and really so much helpfull for site and to much freindly App.

Charge Me Less

This is app is really helpful, should drive sales back up at a 30% rate. Nothing too crazy but enough to see the difference, especially for a free app

Memereview

Captures less emails than what are listed in the 'Abandoned Checkouts' section of Shopify, but is a good tool for hands-off email marketing

Reroom

Easy to install, set- up and navigate. It does what it says on the tin!

The Clawset

Just downloaded this app and cannot get anything to work properly. Email header images are all erroring out no matter the size and making changes to the body of the email I receive "server" errors. Very frustrating.

March 18, 2019

We are sorry to hear about your experience, however looking at your installation log, it seems that you installed Carecart only for 1.5 hours and then uninstalled it with leaving a negative review, which unfortunately didn't give us any chance to assist you in solving the issue you faced.
I would encourage you to have Carecart installed once again as our development team have worked hard to make it one of the best abaonded cart apps available on Shopify.
Please do contact us on support@carecart.io for any questions.

Tyde Designs

Once you download it and then close out of the app and then try and go back into the app it shows a blank screen. It would be 4/5 stars, but since this is a huge problem you get 1

March 18, 2019

It seems that you faced a problem in the early days of our launch due to which you left a negative review.
However, as you have been using Carecart for over 16 months now, I was wondering if you would be kind enough to update your review.
Please do feel free to contact us on support@carecart.io for any queries.

Peacefulstoreshop

Really good app for my store providing hippie clothes & boho dresses https://peacefulstore.com

Mrcasefc

I am finding a free abandoned cart reminder apps but couldn't find any except this. This app is free but it offers a lot of features. I had 30 abandoned cart and this app manage to help me to recover 13 of them! Wow that's really impressive. I do not expect this much even from a paid app. It recover 43% of the abandoned cart which is very amazing! I can also customise 3 different email templates and each of them will be sent to the abandoned cart customer in different time. This app is too great to be free!!

By Wilson

Wig Store Hair And Beauty Canada

Astonishing app. It looks simple but sometimes simple is all you need to get the job done. In our first week of running the app, we recovered about 4 orders. That is a higher success than we have had on other similar apps. It is not fancy but it's free and it works. I would highly recommend it as a starter before trying any other products.