Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

by Care Cart

Abandoned Cart Recovery Email, Push Notifications & popups

Feature Blue

Of tremendous potentials an app, yet I have tangible result to say more .It is a marvelous concept nonetheless .

Smart Sourcing

Please don't use this, We have proof this has exposed all different store's customer and other details. Don't use it, please.

Update Jan 10 - We have been contacted by CareCart on this and are providing further details to help them investigate this data breach.

HahaGet

I encountered some problems with the test email sender not showing the name of the website, and the customer service solved my problem . Thanks

Zsqure cart

Nice app. I Loved it This app recovered Our Every abandoned cart on my store. thanks care cart team for making a best app.

PerfectDog

I really love this app because it helps me to get my money back from the customers that didn't bought the product

Tech-It-Arg

Love this app, I actually love it more than my mother, it's really good, very very very very very very very very very much

Dreamy Dog Beds

It's quite good, easy to set up and they have a very good support team. I would recommend this app for your store.

Hoop Jewelry

muy buena app. lo recomiendo. me va muy bien

October 15, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.👍

HFI Marketplace

Care Cart's customer service has been excellent. They are very responsive and helpful and work with me to fix the issue.

October 9, 2019

Thank you so much for the review! Our customer care team is always here to help👍

YESkiddy

One of the worst apps I have ever used. Collected email, customer went to checkout and this app did not mind to send automatic email. As I see in instruction it tells that this app sends emails AUTOMATICALLY. I dont know what are you trying to fool, but your app is like dust - useless. Better delete this app

September 11, 2019

We apologize for the inconvenience it has caused.

Here’s what exactly has happened in your case. When you installed the app it has 2 hours default cart abandonment timer (meaning cart will be considered abandoned after 2 hours) and you also set 10 minutes in automated email timer meaning automated abandoned cart email should be sent after 2 hours and 10 minutes.

According to our logs, it seems that you waited for the 10 minutes instead of 2:10 minutes to receive the email. This has misled you to the point that you thought it’s not working at all.

Our customer success manager has been trying to reach out to you since you wrote the review but unfortunately, there is no response yet. We’re still looking forward to hearing from you and winning you back as our happy user.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 80 81