Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

by Care Cart

Abandoned Cart Recovery with Email & Push Notifications

YESkiddy

One of the worst apps I have ever used. Collected email, customer went to checkout and this app did not mind to send automatic email. As I see in instruction it tells that this app sends emails AUTOMATICALLY. I dont know what are you trying to fool, but your app is like dust - useless. Better delete this app

September 11, 2019

We apologize for the inconvenience it has caused.

According to our logs, it seems that you waited for the 10 minutes instead of 2:10 minutes to receive the email. This has misled you to the point that you thought it’s not working at all.

Here’s what exactly has happened in your case. When you installed the app it has 2 hours default cart abandonment timer (meaning cart will be considered abandoned after 2 hours) and you also set 10 minutes in automated email timer meaning automated abandoned cart email should be sent after 2 hours and 10 minutes.

Our customer success manager has been trying to reach out to you since you wrote the review but unfortunately there is no response yet. We’re still looking forward to hearing from you and winning you back as our happy user.

Trade Power

Very Bad!!!!! it's only collection unknown e-mail. there are much more better aps then this. Please don't install!!!!!!!!!!!

August 7, 2019

Update-2: We tried to connect with store owner several times however never got any response, thus we are putting our point of view regarding this feedback.

The store owner was on our legacy FREE plan and have used our app for over 8 months. The issue he has complained about was because he never turned on the email collector feature of the app, due to which the emails were not being collected for his store.

Originally

The store owner never contacted our support team in timespan of 8 months if he was having any problem and left a negative review for us for a feature that he didn’t turned on. It’s unfortunate and we feel this unfair that despite our best efforts and with continuingly supporting a big number of old users for months for free, we get a negative feedback for something that a user never used/enabled.

This is also a learning experience for us and we will be improving our systems to ensure that we can meet expectation of our app users.

Update-1: Customer success manager has tried to contact you quite a few times via email and phone, unfortunately there has been no response. We still look forward to speaking with you and working towards earning back your business.

We’re so sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Our support team has reached out to you and tech expert is diligently looking for the resolution.

Our support team is available 24/7 and always ready to assist the users. Please share more details with the team in order to help us resolve the issue quickly.

PerroSane

This is a great app, its really complete and easy to use, i recommand it to anyone whise looking for an app like this.

Straight Up Southern

Pricing is inconsistent... app page says $8.99 but when you upgrade through the app it is $29. Defiantly does not give us much faith in the apps reliability.

July 19, 2019

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Our support team has tried to reach out to you twice via email but didn't got any response so I am trying to connect with you here.

I have looked at your account details and it seems that you have been using CareCart Free version for about 10 months now.

The issue you experienced was due to legacy package/pricing support feature in CareCart which resulted in showing old package pricing that included VERY high email sending limits, and this effected only few old users of our app. We have rectified it and you should be able to see our current packages from your account.

In case you find any issue or have any questions, please feel free to write back to us on support@carecart.io

Ocho Japan

Great Support maybe give us too much advices ;)
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Great app and new features will be awesome !!

Tidyrods

super easy to set up and manage!

minimum100charecteersssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

April 20, 2019

Thank you for using CareCart app and sharing your honest review. We appreciate your time.

Elegance Jewelry

It's useless. Don't capture any emails from customers. It sees that someone has abandoned the cart and left its email behind, but the app won't see the email address. Good bye care cart.

April 20, 2019

We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused.

Our dedicated technical resource has fixed the email capture issue on your store. Please, reinstall the app now in order to verify.

Our support manager will reach out to you via email to further guide you in this regard.

Kustom Kit Gym Equipment

I've emailed twice now with regards to a bug i have spotted but had no response?

Your popup to get users to enter in their email dosn't work correctly. A user adds an item to their cart then when navigating around the site it keeps popping up prompting them to enter an email, this is REALLY annoying and should only pop up once when adding to the cart or have a minimum number of times it is shown

If this is fixed it would be a pretty good app!

March 29, 2019

We apologize for the inconvenience. I have looked your case in detail and it seems that we got two queries from your side which were replied by our support team in timely manner. And I assume that it could have landed in your spam/junk folder, so I would advise you to please see if you are able to locate our earlier responses there.

As for the highlighted problem, please note that currently email collector feature is by default developed in such way that it'll keep asking for user email id every time when customer adds a new product to cart or navigate to another page. This is just to increase number of chances for getting customer's email id.

Based on your feedback, we are planning to extend our email collector feature optional, so Shopify store owners can change this setting with option of show the email collector box only once or repeatedly. Hopefully this is functionality can rolled out pretty soon.

I would encourage you to please contact us on support@carecart.io and we'll ensure that we are able to enroll this feature pretty soon as per your needs.

Disney IPhone Treasures

LOVE IT! really love this alot. it was the most helpful app and for you guys to make me write a full review like this is really waisting my time when i have orders to fulfill.

SEA'SONS

I don;t exactly know if this is a good app. I just shows that I have to leave a review... That's exactly what im doing

March 29, 2019

We are sorry to hear about your experience, however, please note that leaving an app review is an optional thing and you can always skip it and keep using Carecart app.
Looking at the installation log, it seems that you installed Carecart for less than 10 minutes and then left along with leaving a negative review.
Therefore I will recommend you to please try signing up again and try for a few days, so it could help you in recovering your cart and increase your store revenue.
You can further contact us on support@carecart.io for any queries and our support team will gladly assist you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 79 80