Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

by Care Cart

Abandoned Cart Recovery, Web Push Notification, Spin Wheel

TheHujjajStore

I'm using this app as an email collector which it has been doing well, I find using the app pretty simple and straightforward.

July 14, 2020

Thank you for the great review and we're glad that our app is already working well for you. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Feature Blue

Of tremendous potentials an app, yet I have tangible result to say more .It is a marvelous concept nonetheless .

Tech-It-Arg

Love this app, I actually love it more than my mother, it's really good, very very very very very very very very very much

HFI Marketplace

Care Cart's customer service has been excellent. They are very responsive and helpful and work with me to fix the issue.

October 9, 2019

Thank you so much for the review! Our customer care team is always here to help👍

PerroSane

This is a great app, its really complete and easy to use, i recommand it to anyone whise looking for an app like this.

Zuper Shop

This app is amazing, very easy to navigate and was easy to create abandoned cart emails to your liking. Well done!!

Fragrantbalm.com

I read some very favourable reviews beforehand, and was impressed by the levels of enthusiasm. The app would appear to do just as it says on the lid, and I look forward to utilizing the app to help recover potential lost revenue.

ImpulseBlack

Seems legit, looking forward to seeing how this app can benefit me with my store and how many sales i may get after the alert.

SLEEP ME

belle application, je viens de la découvrir, elle semble complète au moins aussi complète que celle payante

Artlla

I like it very much because it helps to recover our abondoments carts so you have more money just because of this great app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13