Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

by Care Cart

Abandoned Cart Recovery with Email & Push Notifications

Elegance Jewelry

It's useless. Don't capture any emails from customers. It sees that someone has abandoned the cart and left its email behind, but the app won't see the email address. Good bye care cart.

April 20, 2019

We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused.

Our dedicated technical resource has fixed the email capture issue on your store. Please, reinstall the app now in order to verify.

Our support manager will reach out to you via email to further guide you in this regard.

Kustom Kit Gym Equipment

I've emailed twice now with regards to a bug i have spotted but had no response?

Your popup to get users to enter in their email dosn't work correctly. A user adds an item to their cart then when navigating around the site it keeps popping up prompting them to enter an email, this is REALLY annoying and should only pop up once when adding to the cart or have a minimum number of times it is shown

If this is fixed it would be a pretty good app!

March 29, 2019

We apologize for the inconvenience. I have looked your case in detail and it seems that we got two queries from your side which were replied by our support team in timely manner. And I assume that it could have landed in your spam/junk folder, so I would advise you to please see if you are able to locate our earlier responses there.

As for the highlighted problem, please note that currently email collector feature is by default developed in such way that it'll keep asking for user email id every time when customer adds a new product to cart or navigate to another page. This is just to increase number of chances for getting customer's email id.

Based on your feedback, we are planning to extend our email collector feature optional, so Shopify store owners can change this setting with option of show the email collector box only once or repeatedly. Hopefully this is functionality can rolled out pretty soon.

I would encourage you to please contact us on support@carecart.io and we'll ensure that we are able to enroll this feature pretty soon as per your needs.

Disney IPhone Treasures

LOVE IT! really love this alot. it was the most helpful app and for you guys to make me write a full review like this is really waisting my time when i have orders to fulfill.

SEA'SONS

I don;t exactly know if this is a good app. I just shows that I have to leave a review... That's exactly what im doing

March 29, 2019

We are sorry to hear about your experience, however, please note that leaving an app review is an optional thing and you can always skip it and keep using Carecart app.
Looking at the installation log, it seems that you installed Carecart for less than 10 minutes and then left along with leaving a negative review.
Therefore I will recommend you to please try signing up again and try for a few days, so it could help you in recovering your cart and increase your store revenue.
You can further contact us on support@carecart.io for any queries and our support team will gladly assist you.

TrendGadgetsHome

this app is a bank for your buck, very intuitive and easy to setup. yes, it is free, what more do you want.

Geek-Family

muito show espero de verdade que funcione para mim com os recursos que voces disseram disponibilizar

Zifra

Im going to try the app, if i like it, i will change my review. Hope to be using it again and recomending it.

Jeebesshop

this app is a bank for your buck, very intuitive and easy to yes, it is free, what more do you want.

Zuper Shop

This app is amazing, very easy to navigate and was easy to create abandoned cart emails to your liking. Well done!!

Tee Shirts I Love

Finally, we have a way to communicate with folks who for some reason, didn't complete their purchase. It took me a few editions, and sure enough, I figured it out. You guys are Champions! Honey Jaks