Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

by Care Cart

Abandoned Checkout, Spin Wheel Popup, Web Push Notifications

Thegen

App was great! It was super easy to understand and the walkthrough tutorial helped a lot with set up.

OzonPlanet

Good app, is what I read about in marketing lesson and I needed for my ecommerce. I'll try it next week and I hope it will be fine as I need.

Paradissi Home

Simple app to use. I'd like to be able to change the background colour of the email and insert my store logo however. Thank you.

Trendy Gear 247

Nice app so far. trying to figure out how to get the app working so I can send my first email. So far so good.

Blue Anime

Im just getting started but its seems like this app could benefit me and make my profit higher. Great that its free!! Working well

BARBER ESSENTIALS

Amazing app! Real must have for your shopify store if you care about your conversion rate. Check it out!

Stockholm company

hasta el momento todo ha funcionado bien, vamos a ver en el camino como se destaca esta aplicación a nuestras necesidades

Klawk Watches

Overall seems like a good app - Lets you customize three different emails to send out. Input boxes are a little buggy and can get messed up if you try to edit too much -

I would really like to see some email templates already created - I just spent an hour creating three separate emails - it would be great if they had some emails already set up that worked and didn't have weird English.

The Uncommon Grounds

Great app. I feel like the app can be a bit more straight forward however if you take the time to set it up properly it should work as advertised.

yielddeals

I used the free features on this app. they are ok for beginners. If you really want the full effect of this app you need the paid version.