Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

by Care Cart

Abandoned Cart Recovery with Email & Push Notifications

Dencyshop

Super application, rien de négatif a ajouter, merci pour ce que vous faites.
Meilleures salutations.

Southern Trapper

Initially I had an issue with how the email collector worked on my theme, but within 4-6 hours the support team had fixed it. They checked in with me 3x to make sure it was working.

dress-up-trendy

I is an amazing app i could just recommend to everybody who wanna track abondend checkouts and carts. My only question is when are the other functional is coming like messanger, push notification , cart reminder.....???

Thor Fitness Europe

Works great. Picks up those abandoned carts and the dash is nice and clear to read. Intuitive to use

Bébé paradis

très bien je suis content Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Karate Kick

I use this app to get customers updated. This app does the work. Easy to customize emails and reports on progress.

OneDealBox

Great app and an absolute must have, helps a lot with automation, has free plan and overall does all it says. 10/10

click2cartfashion

this is very nice
real star is me this app using after shopify under best plugin
thanks fully......

Fragrantbalm.com

I read some very favourable reviews beforehand, and was impressed by the levels of enthusiasm. The app would appear to do just as it says on the lid, and I look forward to utilizing the app to help recover potential lost revenue.

Adoring Yoga

It actually does what it does. Really good service, I like it. It actually does what it does. Really good service, I like it.